Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is your favorite card in your PC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
To me at least, collecting comes down to more then "value". im not saying theres anything wrong with having a high dollar card as ones favorite, just think that the longer one collects, the more attachment they'd have to a card that might not be their most "valuable"

Sure, it seems fair to say that the more one collects, the greater the likelihood that one will develop his/her own tastes - I'd think this would be especially true with modern card collecting given all the choice out there.

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
The enjoyment of the hobby to me is the most important thing regardless of how much my collection is worth. As long as I still enjoy the hobby I will still keep on collecting!;)

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
The items in my collection I value the most are a pair of 1991 and 1992 Topps boxed sets that my father bought me to start off my collection.

In terms of a single card, this has to be the one.

93bowman.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
This card is the perfect storm of all my favorites: player, college and pro team. DLP-era Elite is my favorite product ever, and I love die cuts too.

GreenwayElite.jpg

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Thanks...this card is became my favorite when I was able to trace it back to it's origins! Comes from his 1969 MVP season and was purchased by Donruss at auction for over $25,000 :)
26409_lg.jpg

26409i_lg.jpg

26409ii_lg.jpg
Cool! That's awesome being able to trace the game used piece from the jersey it was taken from!;)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=2383]highphat[/MENTION] - I think it is the coolest thing that you were able to trace back the card to the actual jersey and then the sale! I own three game used Albert Belle bats and I can't even trace those back to a picture or game or anything LOL.... yet you were able to trace back a small swatch lol... so cool. I'd be the fav in my PC as well.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Probably this right now, but a copy of perhaps the best and rarest Vanderbilt card ever produced is en route to me...stay tuned.

graysuper.jpg