Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
This is a borderline card in terms of SV. I see the base version on eBay is between $12-20, so I figured I can pass this off at $15.00. I'll throw in some better stuff down the road. I just thought with the # of twins fans around here someone will eat this up.

Attachments

• OlivaHrbek.png
    OlivaHrbek.png
    825.5 KB · Views: 75

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

This is a borderline card in terms of SV. I see the base version on eBay is between $12-20, so I figured I can pass this off at $15.00. I'll throw in some better stuff down the road. I just thought with the # of twins fans around here someone will eat this up.

Wow!!!! That's a nice card!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good one Bill. [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] perhaps ?

Btw...Ron Gant was a favorite of mine, so when I see a Hrbek auto it makes me think of that matchup in the postseason...

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
special thanks to [MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION] , I received a Nice piece of Original Art he decided to send my way. I cant wait to return the favor and the Derek Lee is going to a great home, his high school baseball coach.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

special thanks to [MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION] , I received a Nice piece of Original Art he decided to send my way. I cant wait to return the favor and the Derek Lee is going to a great home, his high school baseball coach.

Glad it got there so fast. I just sent it Saturday!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Looking for your guys input on values...
First these five cards
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364245316.566430.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364245372.247938.jpg

Chris Heisey bowman sterling
Leo Nunez bowman platinum
Ken holtzman upper deck legends
Jason Grilli golden moments
Jerry lumpe Yankees signature series

And also, from 1976, a shea stadium giveaway on medallion day, celebrating the national league centenial, these...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364245545.085652.jpg

Be honest, don't be afraid of hurting my feelings, I legitimately don't know values of cards and stuff, and this will help me learn

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
First these five cards
View attachment 15032View attachment 15033

And also, from 1976, a shea stadium giveaway on medallion day, celebrating the national league centenial, these...

View attachment 15034

Be honest, don't be afraid of hurting my feelings, I legitimately don't know values of cards and stuff, and this will help me learn

To check card values, you're probably best off going to eBay and checking completed sales.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA

Got the Howard black refractor [MENTION=3658]WNP22[/MENTION]! Looks awesome, Thanks!

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Good one Bill. [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] perhaps ?

Btw...Ron Gant was a favorite of mine, so when I see a Hrbek auto it makes me think of that matchup in the postseason...

There was a sweet Hrbek/Gant bobble head a couple of years ago. I need to get my hands on one at some point.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I got Happy today....Happy Chandler!
Thanks to MojoDan.
Hope someone claims the Boone I put up.
DANNY
HappyChandler_zpsb7f6c8bb.jpeg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

To check card values, you're probably best off going to eBay and checking completed sales.

I couldn't find the Grilli or medallions on eBay, and the others seemed to be all over the place price wise

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

First these five cards

View attachment 15034

I don't think they are up to ***** for this thread.

For instance, the same Grilli is on eBay for $9.99 with free shipping, buy it now, so it's not even worth that much.

Hope I don't come off as a ****** here.

A_Pharis

First these five cards

View attachment 15034

Aim for a single item that clearly sells above $15. As far as equal value - it doesn't need to be... but the person that owns the item you claim has the right to deny it. Best Tip: The higher the value the item you're claiming, the higher the value of the item to replace it.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA

Since no one wanted the '59 cards, I will put up this, 1958 topps fence busters Willie Mays and Duke Snider. Condition isn't that good , but not bad.ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364251248.867658.jpg also have the Hultzen scan.ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364251308.428656.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online