Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Free to Good home - 8 X 10 Wood Burning (your choice of player) . I am going to give one of these away , In order for me to make it fair I am going to let anyone who is interested in this put their name in (25 names) and I will draw the winner out of a hat, Please PM me and post on here that you want in (a player name you would want would be helpful also ) . #1 . Ashburn Alley #2 .

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Free to Good home - 8 X 10 Wood Burning (your choice of player) . I am going to give one of these away , In order for me to make it fair I am going to let anyone who is interested in this put their name in (25 names) and I will draw the winner out of a hat, Please PM me and post on here that you want in (a player name you would want would be helpful also ) . #1 . Ashburn Alley #2 .

I'm in, Albert Belle please.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!

I'm in!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Very cool offer, if I collected a specific player, I'd totally be in, one player collector is going to be very happy after this

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Ok guys, this is going to be a long process, but I have a ton of cards that I want to move. As you all know, I player collect a ton of players, and I build most of my collections through dime boxes at shows. Leaves me with a ton of dupes, right now I think 4 boxes worth of just my PC players. I'll start with ten players for now; everything I have available for them is up for grabs, split between everyone who wants them - all you need to do is add your name to the list. How I'll do it is, for example, if three people put their names down for Scott Rolen, I'll take all my available Rolens and split them into three groups and send them off (and try to make sure no one gets any dupes themselves). I just thought this was the best way to get as many cards to as many people as possible.

If you want in, copy the list and add your name to it, that way I can keep track of who wants what. I'll give it until Tuesday for this round, just so no one misses out on their guys. Here's the list:

1. Troy Glaus - KCBeltranFan
2. Scott Rolen - Ashburn Alley
3. Jim Thome - Ashburn Alley
4. Todd Helton
5. Nomar Garciaparra
6. Larry Walker
7. Rafael Palmeiro
8. Curt Schilling - Ashburn Alley
9. David Ortiz
10. Jim Edmonds
[MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION]
I've been kind of holding back on claiming, but it seems some time has passed and nobody has requested Troy Glaus. May I please do so?

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

I'd like a shot, Jemile Weeks....... Thanks

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008

Wow, these look really cool. I'll throw my name in the ring for Jorge Posada

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
[MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] Got you down . [MENTION=4703]Krom[/MENTION] you are in (sent you a PM) . [MENTION=2999]Card Magnet[/MENTION] You can get in on this if you want (10) spots left ,plmk.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.