Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Hey Everyone--

I'm not new to the site, but rather just getting back into the hobby after focusing on school for awhile. Just wondering if there are any Taijuan Walker collectors out there?? I was digging through my cards and found a nice little rookie auto of his. Thanks, and Cheers!

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Just to clarify--I'm not necessarily looking to sell...rather I'm looking to see if it's worth anything. :) thanks!!

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
It's a 2010 Bowman Sterling rookie auto, with a BGS grade of 10 Pristine on the auto, and 10 Gem Mint on the card

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
It's a 2010 Bowman Sterling rookie auto, with a BGS grade of 10 Pristine on the auto, and 10 Gem Mint on the card

I would say its probably a $110 to $125 card as a BGS 10/10. I sold off a few of them back at his AAA call-up for around that price.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I would say its probably a $110 to $125 card as a BGS 10/10. I sold off a few of them back at his AAA call-up for around that price.

That's not really "finding a rookie auto" lol thats a great card!!!

a 2013 chrome pristine 10 just sold for a bit over $150. I'd say $125 is a solid price for your Sterling, but I'd list it on ebay BIN $199.99 w/ B/O (if youre planning on selling)!

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
[MENTION=3478]bradical[/MENTION], thank you! and [MENTION=10421]PoseyBuster[/MENTION]: well I guess I worded it wrong lol, I forgot that I had it :) I was going through some boxes of my cards and ran across it. I figured I would see what they're going for atm :) thank you for the help! is there much of a market for him?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
@bradical, thank you! and @PoseyBuster: well I guess I worded it wrong lol, I forgot that I had it :) I was going through some boxes of my cards and ran across it. I figured I would see what they're going for atm :) thank you for the help! is there much of a market for him?

Instant Sell as long as your price isnt over ebay.

But he WILL see Major league time eventually, he's amazingly refined. I'd hold unless you were strapped for cash, if he has a harvey/corbin type dominant win streak start that card could be over $400 card.

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
[MENTION=10421]PoseyBuster[/MENTION], as an M's fan, I'm hoping that's what he turns into! lol :) I don't really need to sell it, I was just curious to see if he's been hot at all. I'm thinking the best idea would be to do what you said and hold on until he reaches the bigs.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Steadily moving up the ranks, go to baseball reference and look at his stats at the different levels.

I wish I never left Seattle =[ There was nothing better than going to a Sounders match on a Friday or Saturday night and drinking at bars all night and walking home in the rain. Then Waking up and getting a couple bloody marys before walking to Safeco to catch a brilliant warm Day game and count the airplanes. Heaven man its heaven!!!

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Thanks for all your help! :) I love Seattle man! Never gets old. Huskies games, M's Games, everything!

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
[MENTION=10421]PoseyBuster[/MENTION], good man! I'm a die-hard UW fan lol, I'm a season ticket holder and cannot wait to see the new stadium.

Members online

Latest posts