Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July Group Submission Thread (BGS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I hope August goes MUCH better than this, I had kept away from the group subs for some time as there was multiply issues seemingly every month and very lil communication, seems much of the same. Hope your guys stuff hits n August going forward is much better

Ryan

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I hope August goes MUCH better than this, I had kept away from the group subs for some time as there was multiply issues seemingly every month and very lil communication, seems much of the same. Hope your guys stuff hits n August going forward is much better

Ryan

I have replied with each bit of information as I get it.

This would have happened with ANY group sub this month.

On my end its unavoidable.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND

That is not necessarily correct. My 20-DAY grades popped yesterday in another group sub I sometimes participate in and that guy is also going through the same BGS rep. I am not placing blame on any particular party but someone, somewhere effed up this order.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

I understand Chris that the overall time may be out of your hands. But this isn't going any better than when MP was doing it and I was hoping to see improvement to get involved. My frustration just from the sideline in previous months and what I think used for those who have been involved in this or previous months is communication. That could just be an update of "haven't heard back, working on it" or something like that 1-2 times daily. There have been days-week where I have seen no response an people hanging. That's where I was hoping there would be improvement when you took over. I do however think it has been annoying for you and would think BGS owes you more than what you have gotten also

Ryan

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
I understand Chris that the overall time may be out of your hands. But this isn't going any better than when MP was doing it and I was hoping to see improvement to get involved. My frustration just from the sideline in previous months and what I think used for those who have been involved in this or previous months is communication. That could just be an update of "haven't heard back, working on it" or something like that 1-2 times daily. There have been days-week where I have seen no response an people hanging. That's where I was hoping there would be improvement when you took over. I do however think it has been annoying for you and would think BGS owes you more than what you have gotten also

Ryan

One of the other things that other subbers would do is update us when Beckett received the submission by using the USPS tracking and gives us an estimated poppage date. Right now 15 of my 20 day submission hit a day or two early, so that is good, but none of my ten days have hit yet.

Members online