Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any of you Washington members near Auburn WA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
A new LCS gave me some $5 gift cards to hand out free of charge. If any of you guys are local and want to check it out send me a pm and we can meet up if you want the free money.

shop has really good wax prices (for a shop) and a good selection of Baseball and Football singles so far. They also carry a little bit of Magic if that interests you.

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Oh sweet, good to know. Do you have a shop as well, or just sell online...I don't recall.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
One of these days when I get the house almost done, I'll have you guys over..

Maybe a trade night..

I could also get a few boxes for ripping as well..

:cool:

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.
I'm, about 35 miles from that shop so not really worth the $5 but appreciate the heads up on the new shop. No Auburn shows on the calendar either, so it could be awhile before I get down there anyways.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Give this a bump in case anyone wants to check out the new shop

You opened a new shop?

One of these days when I get the house almost done, I'll have you guys over..

Maybe a trade night..

I could also get a few boxes for ripping as well..

:cool:

This would be a ton of fun! What else are you working on in the house? Getting ready to do a few more things at ours. During the wind last week a huge branch of our large maple tree fell down into our yard and our neighbors yard. Luckily it didn't hit their fence or shed.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Not me Alex, just been going there a lot and he gave me these to hand out.

Dilfer I am in Auburn 3+ days a week. So we could meet up and I can give you one any time. Actually going to Muckleshoot tonight for example lol

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
This would be a ton of fun! What else are you working on in the house? Getting ready to do a few more things at ours. During the wind last week a huge branch of our large maple tree fell down into our yard and our neighbors yard. Luckily it didn't hit their fence or shed.

Glad no one got hurt..

I have a few more windows to install and then a couple of rooms that need to be painted and some lights replaced and maybe a ceiling fan installed..