Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA Deal: Short Notice!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Hey, if you guys need anything slabed by PSA/DNA (Cards only). Pricing starts at $11 plus shipping. I need all cards in by next week so I need to know what you will be sending by the end of the day Sunday. Any other questions feel free to ask!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
I returned PM to everyone, and here is a little bit more info

This is for the Blue Flip ONLY!
The max size is 3 1/2" by 5 1/2"(the size of the HOF post cards)
High dollar items will cost more, but are excepted.

Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or post them here!

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Thank you for offering to do this. I have a few cards I think I'd like to submit. Could you pm me the details? This would be my first submission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Here's a blue flip-
MorneauJustinPSARookieAuto_zps58089cf8.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I may like to submit one. When next week would you need the card? If I mail this weekend it might reach you by Friday (I'm in Canada).
- Rodrick

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I have a Moose McCormick (T206 player) index card to be stabbed. If this is what PSA/DNA is doing, please PM and I will send on Monday. Thanks,

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I would be all over this deal at another time. I have probably 30 RCs that I'd love to get authenticated for my collection. But the last time I sent was during the $10 special they haven't had for years. The $15 special is nice, but considering I would be stretching it at $300, a $450 authentication fee is out of the question. Why don't I just get some of them authenticated instead of 30+? Because I'm a weirdo who collects pieces of cardboard and I'd rather have all my favorites authenticated, or none. But alas, even this sweet $11 deal has come at the wrong time for me (Spring Training Trip, Padres Fan Fest, Comic Con passes going on sale soon). Oh well. Thanks for the offer, OP.

Anthony

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
I would be all over this deal at another time. I have probably 30 RCs that I'd love to get authenticated for my collection. But the last time I sent was during the $10 special they haven't had for years. The $15 special is nice, but considering I would be stretching it at $300, a $450 authentication fee is out of the question. Why don't I just get some of them authenticated instead of 30+? Because I'm a weirdo who collects pieces of cardboard and I'd rather have all my favorites authenticated, or none. But alas, even this sweet $11 deal has come at the wrong time for me (Spring Training Trip, Padres Fan Fest, Comic Con passes going on sale soon). Oh well. Thanks for the offer, OP.

Anthony
I will keep you in mind for the next time I get one of these specials!

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Two coming from me! Thanks for hosting this, bump so other members can take advantage of this deal!

Members online