Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5X ebay bucks today and tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Question: does this include cards I buy today as well as cards I paid for today but won before the promotion?
The way it reads, bought and paid for starting at 8AM Pacific thru the next 48 hours.
So anything you bought before 8AM PT today would not count even if you paid for it after 8 AM PT.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
2diiogk.jpg

Not huge on dual signed cards, but this one is pretty cool.

Awesome card. I love dual and multi autos when they're all on-card.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I had to hit this. Fantastic looking card and really clean autograph.

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251850002801

glad theyre shipping already. i have a post season performers patch auto incoming. i was going to hit that one earlier but that dinged corner bothered me since i would want it slabbed. i shouldnt really be picky on a /5 card though. lol

Ive got an offer in on a strata.

Last edited:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Too rich for my blood but that is a very nice signature

Personally, I was surprised that it sold for so 'low'. I guess times have changed and base Topps cards don't get premiums anymore?

Heck, two years ago I sold a CC Sabathia GU #/25 from Series 1 for $40.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Dang, I didn't get this one. I keep getting skipped when I have something to buy, and don't when I'm not.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
WHY DON'T I EVER GET THESE PROMOS?!?!

I have literally never gotten an ebay bucks promo

you ever check your settings?

Are you set up to receive promotions? Follow this path to verify:

My eBay---> Account--->Communication Preferences--->Promotions & Surveys--->check boxes for "General email promotions" and "Phone Updates & Promotions"

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Are you set up to receive promotions? Follow this path to verify:

My eBay---> Account--->Communication Preferences--->Promotions & Surveys--->check boxes for "General email promotions" and "Phone Updates & Promotions"

Oh my God thank you so much. I didn't have them checked and I wouldn't have known how to set it up if it wasn't by your really helpful post. Thanks again =)

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
Start searching around 8:45pm Eastern Time or 6pm PST as people get off work & start posting. I find decent price after cashback with BUY IT NOW for key RC graded PSA /BGS all sports usually. Big Auction card usually doesn't end thursday so may want to search with high price within 1 day with no bid.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Oh my God thank you so much. I didn't have them checked and I wouldn't have known how to set it up if it wasn't by your really helpful post. Thanks again =)

Same thing happened to me. Now I will get the fun of being tempted in the future.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I got this offer too but none of the auctions I'm watching are BINs I think I should hit and the rest end in 3+ days. Crap.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I got a box of 9 card pages, a few set needs and a starter set of 14 Topps Heritage, not anything exciting but I needed a new set to work on

Members online