Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
That be true

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Absolutely incredible performance by Pineda today. If our lineup can stay healthy, I really think we have a chance to win this division. All the other teams are floundering and not playing well so if we can build a decent size gap by the end of May (5 games or more) then I think we are in a great position. Loving the way Pirela plays. Hope that he starts more now.

Our infield defense is absolutely insane. Chase, Didi, Drew, and Tex. No other team even comes close to that IF defense. The only weak position right now IMO is Beltran and he's been putting a few nice swings on balls recently. If he can bat 250 with 20 home runs I think we would all be thrilled with that but his power just looks gone right now.

CoronaMT1327

May 8, 2015
Hello all, I'm a new member here, and a diehard Yankees fan also!

I was actually at todays game since my friend won $200 tickets and gave them to my father and I which was awesome! The Yankees had a total of 18 Strikeouts today which is insane. All the other teams in the division are awful, and my hopes are very high that the Yankees can win the division! (I actually think winning the division is easier then winning the wildcard at this point).

I look forward to talking to you all in the future!

-Frankie

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hello all, I'm a new member here, and a diehard Yankees fan also!

I was actually at todays game since my friend won $200 tickets and gave them to my father and I which was awesome! The Yankees had a total of 18 Strikeouts today which is insane. All the other teams in the division are awful, and my hopes are very high that the Yankees can win the division! (I actually think winning the division is easier then winning the wildcard at this point).

I look forward to talking to you all in the future!

-Frankie

Welcome buddy! Hope u enjoy it here and glad to hear from someone who got to be at the game today.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Im more worried about if some of the older players like Beltran, CC and ARod are just gonna completely tire out by August. I guess that's the same as health but I'm not really referring to injures. Mr Drew can look good sometimes but lately I'm questioning how Joe is giving him at bats

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Im more worried about if some of the older players like Beltran, CC and ARod are just gonna completely tire out by August. I guess that's the same as health but I'm not really referring to injures. Mr Drew can look good sometimes but lately I'm questioning how Joe is giving him at bats

As long as Girardi gives our dinosaurs time to rest, i dont foresee any issues.

CoronaMT1327

May 8, 2015

That was the same concern that I had Mr. Corona, but I do think the Yankees can win the division... Eovaldi is pitching very well tonight and the Yankees have the 2-0 lead!

CoronaMT1327

May 8, 2015
Really tough loss for the Yankees. Eovaldi gives up 2, Betances comes in a throws the ball everywhere. Let's hope the Yanks take the series tomorrow.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire

I think CC and Beltran are already tired....LOL

I think AROD will be ok. Yes, he's up there in age but I think the year off may have helped plus with him only DH'ing he's not taking that much of a beating.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Noon flight to Tampa boys. Going to catch the catch the game Thursday night. I never been to the Trop.

Members online

No members online now.