Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Has any hoarded enough player and equipment cards to complete a rainbow of a player yet? Is it even possible yet?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

I'm sure some of the big spenders have probably completed one, but for people not putting any money into it I'm sure it will take time. I don't have anything higher than a purple, but I have multiple players from Orange-Purple that I have 2+ of, I just don't have the needed equipment and don't want to trade the base needed to get the equipment yet.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Huge thanks to [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] for a bunch of trades earlier this week!

I look forward to the updated app each year. I don't do contests, but enjoy completing the base sets each year and picking up the occasional Yankee inserts. Currently working on 2015 base with parallels. Nearly done with green and reds, but have a good amount of blues and golds I still need. About 1/3 done on gold and 1/2 on blues.

My Bunt ID is also NEVERMORE if anyone is looking to trade away last year's cards.

Chasing 10 parallels this year will be tough, but the good thing is the population numbers seem higher than before.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Huge thanks to @MrMet for a bunch of trades earlier this week!

I look forward to the updated app each year. I don't do contests, but enjoy completing the base sets each year and picking up the occasional Yankee inserts. Currently working on 2015 base with parallels. Nearly done with green and reds, but have a good amount of blues and golds I still need. About 1/3 done on gold and 1/2 on blues.

My Bunt ID is also NEVERMORE if anyone is looking to trade away last year's cards.

Chasing 10 parallels this year will be tough, but the good thing is the population numbers seem higher than before.

Trade sent....Wish I had more Yankees you need. You have 4 Diamondbacks I'm interested in

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
How do the contests work, timing wise? I see and joined a free contest. Eligible cards include the three sun games and then Mon games. Does that mean the contest runs for both sun/Mon games or would I be wasting potential points by selecting players that participate on Monday if this contest is only good for Sunday?

Also, just 9 slots across the top earn points, right?

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]
What didn't you like about the trade I sent you? The abreu and cabrera you had doubles of and I was sending cards you needed. Oh thanks for the rating too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What didn't you like about the trade I sent you? The abreu and cabrera you had doubles of and I was sending cards you needed. Oh thanks for the rating too

I'm sorry if I declined a trade with you. I had one unfair trade on my screen last night and one fair trade and I ended up declining them both instead of just the one. A guy was trading me a white for a purple and it was the first unfair trade I had received this season and just had too fast of fingers I suppose. Send me the trade again and I will be happy to accept it and get you a fair rating

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Just went back to my trade screen and sent you the trade and I declined another fair trade last night for an Arretia Team Spirit

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
No big worries brother. I was just busting your balls. Forgot to put a smiley in there. I'm new to the bunt stuff

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
How do the contests work, timing wise? I see and joined a free contest. Eligible cards include the three sun games and then Mon games. Does that mean the contest runs for both sun/Mon games or would I be wasting potential points by selecting players that participate on Monday if this contest is only good for Sunday?

Also, just 9 slots across the top earn points, right?

I found that weird too. One would assume the 3 games in one day are only for the games played today. But not sure why all cards would be in play then either. But yes just the 9 slots will earn points

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If anyone is looking for white/green/red I have dupes of most of them

What is your thought on white trades? I'm trying to complete white base but don't know what whites you would take in return as it sounds like you have the base set already.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Is there a limit on the number of videos to watch to earn free coins?
I'm trying to "watch" videos to get coins and many times after a few videos play, I get a big "click here to earn more free coins" thing in place of a video when I select watch to earn.

Members online