Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Is the retail set the same as a regular card or do they have special numbering? If it's special, I'm sure you can find a MN person to buy the set for you?

The team sets that Topps releases will usually have MIN1-17 for the numbering, depending on how many cards they issue for the team. I like to pick one up every year just to get the Mauer out of it since I'm collecting as many Mauer cards as I can. Plus they go along with my Twins PC

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
So I have a question for the Twins threaders... I did some selling lately and have gotten a little bit of money. I need to pay someone back, but after that, I should have $70-$80 (possibly over $100)

Any good, non-card, Twins stuff floating around in that price range? Not sure if I want something Twins or hockey related yet, but I figured I'd check to see what's out there.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
So I have a question for the Twins threaders... I did some selling lately and have gotten a little bit of money. I need to pay someone back, but after that, I should have $70-$80 (possibly over $100)

Any good, non-card, Twins stuff floating around in that price range? Not sure if I want something Twins or hockey related yet, but I figured I'd check to see what's out there.

What all are you looking for? I've got a matted/framed piece that spells out TWINS with pictures of players like Kirby, Killer, Oliva, Carew and Mauer I think are the players in it. I also have a crystal paperweight that has twins field dirt in it. Minnesota Twins Game Used Dirt Target Field Crystal Display Steiner MLB COA | eBay. I also have a Twins NEW ERA hat signed by Plouffe...I think that's about it really. Would you be interested in any of that stuff? Btw, received that Ripken card today! Thank so much...great looking card. I still have a small box that I need to send your way with a bunch of Twins cards in it...some would be good for TTM or IP.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
What all are you looking for? I've got a matted/framed piece that spells out TWINS with pictures of players like Kirby, Killer, Oliva, Carew and Mauer I think are the players in it. I also have a crystal paperweight that has twins field dirt in it. Minnesota Twins Game Used Dirt Target Field Crystal Display Steiner MLB COA | eBay. I also have a Twins NEW ERA hat signed by Plouffe...I think that's about it really. Would you be interested in any of that stuff? Btw, received that Ripken card today! Thank so much...great looking card. I still have a small box that I need to send your way with a bunch of Twins cards in it...some would be good for TTM or IP.

Sorry it took so long on the Ripken, I had it sitting on my desk and then it got buried under a pile of cards. I hope you enjoy it. If I come across any other Ripkens I'll let you know.

I don't really know what I'd be interested in. Part of me says I should shop around for the best signed baseball, and another part of me says to buy game used. Another part of me says bite the bullet and buy a UMD hockey jersey already.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Sorry it took so long on the Ripken, I had it sitting on my desk and then it got buried under a pile of cards. I hope you enjoy it. If I come across any other Ripkens I'll let you know.

I don't really know what I'd be interested in. Part of me says I should shop around for the best signed baseball, and another part of me says to buy game used. Another part of me says bite the bullet and buy a UMD hockey jersey already.

Is that Duluth?

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011

Sweetspot Perkins 1/1...............

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
After meeting Brian Dozier at Twins Caravan, decided to start a PC. Here are some of my recent pick ups. Figured the Twins board was a good place to share. The Bowman Gold is #50/50, one of the Topps Finest is #ed /198 and the other is /299, and the Sterling is #7/25. Finally picked up a 12 Heritage ROA, wasn't red (those are #ed /10) but I'll take it.

Attachments

• 12 Bowman Platinum Gold #50 of 50.jpg
    12 Bowman Platinum Gold #50 of 50.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 12 Bowman Sterling Black #7 of 25.jpg
    12 Bowman Sterling Black #7 of 25.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 12 Topps Finest Refractor #156 of 198.jpg
    12 Topps Finest Refractor #156 of 198.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 12 Topps Finest XFactor #179 of 299.jpg
    12 Topps Finest XFactor #179 of 299.jpg