Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
not sure but I got a lot of stuff ready for it. are we supposed to list here what we took out and what we added??? with pics

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
I think I would like to participate when I meet requirements....I know I am no where close!

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I have 5 individual bundles for the 5 members after me & ill be throwing in some more stuff for anyone to grab as well, hope it all fits:p

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Do any of you still to receive think you'd be interested in a Montreal Stadium Orlando Cabrera Russian Dolls giveaway? If not and it is still in the box, Chris, just take it out. That should help free up a bit of room for some cards. If no one really wants it, just put it on the free to a good home thread - that's all I'm going to do with it if it makes it back to me! LOL

It was a cool collectible and reminded me of my trip to Montreal with friends, but I have other memories of it and the box has just been sitting in a draw from many years now. I think I got that thing in like 1998 or 1999.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Do any of you still to receive think you'd be interested in a Montreal Stadium Orlando Cabrera Russian Dolls giveaway? If not and it is still in the box, Chris, just take it out. That should help free up a bit of room for some cards. If no one really wants it, just put it on the free to a good home thread - that's all I'm going to do with it if it makes it back to me! LOL

It was a cool collectible and reminded me of my trip to Montreal with friends, but I have other memories of it and the box has just been sitting in a draw from many years now. I think I got that thing in like 1998 or 1999.

If we need to make room I'll take it out and put it up with my bobbleheads

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Some scans from this box would be great! Glad everyone is enjoying this and keeping it going.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
ok I got the box today took a few things and added some more stuff.
took out these
IMG_5608_zps1a85aa20.jpg

added these
IMG_5605_zps7e4fcaa5.jpg

each has a members name on them
IMG_5606_zps81081a86.jpg

IMG_5607_zps024378f1.jpg

[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] I also took out the Orlando Cabrera which I will keep & 2 traded sets to make room 1987 & 1991 so if anyone wants those sets let me know and ill ship them out to you. ill wait a few weeks then add to free to good home thread.

thanks guys for the cards I grabbed

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Okay, so it went in a different order I guess. I was listed after Chris/Musial, but it looks like it will go from Rum to me right?

Regardless, looking forward to getting this beast in.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Okay, so it went in a different order I guess. I was listed after Chris/Musial, but it looks like it will go from Rum to me right?

Regardless, looking forward to getting this beast in.

I contacted Bill to see who I'm sending it to next, sucks it came to me before you because I thought there was only 5 after me so I didn't get a package together for you, but ill see what I can come up with and send directly to you

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I contacted Bill to see who I'm sending it to next, sucks it came to me before you because I thought there was only 5 after me so I didn't get a package together for you, but ill see what I can come up with and send directly to you
I just followed the order in the PM
My apologies if I effed up the order without knowing.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
No worries at all. I'm a patient man.

That said, no need to add anything with my name attached, although I appreciate the thought.

Members online

Latest posts