Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pirates starter thrown out with 0 outs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
popcorn.gif
how did u do that lol

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
I think it was utterly ridiculous that the Cardinals then after the warnings hit 3 pirates, almost broke Marte's hand 2 times and never got a player ejected. Timmons should be run out of baseball with a bat up his ass for being such a homer. I was was hoping Lynn would get hit in the face when he tried bunting.

cards01fan

Sep 4, 2008
I was quite surprised Lynn didn't get thrown out after hitting marte. I will say I don't think the intent was there, it barely nicked him. But you should never want anyone hit in the face with a 90 mph fastball. Shoulders down always.

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I was quite surprised Lynn didn't get thrown out after hitting marte. I will say I don't think the intent was there, it barely nicked him. But you should never want anyone hit in the face with a 90 mph fastball. Shoulders down always.
Yes I agree

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Jonathan Sanchez suspended 6 games for hitting Allen Craig

Wow I never thought about him getting suspended after last night!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
It is very possible to accidentally hit someone there.

However given this situation, it's clear that it was his intent to hit the guy. You are supposed to be a professional, control your temper like a professional.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I have a feeling the OP is about 13 years old. Also I have a feeling he will not be here very long. Just my opinion. This is like a StrasburgMania reincarnation.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
@Super Mario was at the game, what does he think of all of this?

It looked really bad live.

I thought it was totally intentional, especially after giving up the two home runs. The umpire must have thought it was on purpose too because he didn't hesitate ejecting him.

Was a fun game all around. Thought there might be some more drama, especially after more hit batters.

I never seen the umpire warn the benches after Craig got hit, so I am not sure if that happened.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
Jonathan Sanchez couldn't hit someone on purpose. If he was trying to hit him in the head, he'd probably actually throw a strike. He's got to be the worst pitcher in baseball over the past 2 years. A 6 game suspension isn't a penalty for the Pirates, it's a blessing.

Members online