Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sick Retail hit!! $100+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Went to target since I had a gift card ended up hitting this Beast! If you need any of the cards lmk as l would like to give some out since l did hit that big of a card!

Yasiel Puig SP.jpg

It has been sold.

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
That's crazy! I was curious, so I searched completed prices. The one you had sold anywhere from $200-305. There is one with his arms up after hitting a home run. It has been selling for around $200+ as well.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Jeez, I wonder how many SSPs I might have sitting in my collection that I have no idea about, haha!

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
i've gottenall my topps base SSPs through retail blasters weirdly enough.. got harper, trout and posey 2013 series 1 ssps all within a week from the same walmart out of the 8 blasters I bought..

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
i've gottenall my topps base SSPs through retail blasters weirdly enough.. got harper, trout and posey 2013 series 1 ssps all within a week from the same walmart out of the 8 blasters I bought..

Retail has been pretty good this year. Congrats on your luck!

Tromp

Jan 7, 2011
Kansas
I'm still waiting on our cards to come from over seas....2013 Bowman Sterling your Adam Eaton Auto & my Yordy Ventura auto

Members online

Latest posts