Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help Me complete my master set of 1998 Donruss Preferred (PLEASE!!) :-)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Thanks to gracecollector I now have the Guerrero. So now I only need 4 of the tins left.
Griffey Jr.
Thomas
Molitor
Cruz Jr.

Here are the gold tins together

and the silver

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
To the topper!!! 7 Items needed!!!

Gold Tins
Griffey Jr
Frank Thomas
Paul Molitor
Jose Cruz Jr

Samples
Thomas/Helton
Gwynn/Guillen
Caminiti/Walker

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
[MENTION=9589]mrdallas[/MENTION] I just saw this newly listed on COMC.com and bought it for you.

Jose-Cruz-Jr.jpg

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Thanks to gracecollector I am down to needing just three gold tins and three samples for my master. Thanks again Brad!!!

Last 6 things I need are:

Small Gold Tins
Griffey
Thomas
Molitor

Great x Samples
Thomas/Helton
Caminiti/Walker
Gwynn/Guillen

Still looking all

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
All I need is the large Jeter Green Tin to have all the Jeters from 1998 anyone have one I will trade for it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
All I need is the large Jeter Green Tin to have all the Jeters from 1998 anyone have one I will trade for it.

Hey Chris, Looked through my Large Green Boxes last night. Sorry man, don't have the Jeter

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
If I figure out how to keep 48 large tins w/o my wife killing me, I may take you up on that. HAHA./ I guess it isn't a true master until I get the large ones too. :eek:

Store the little tins in the big tin would work. But that's only a few big tins that would be used.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Store the little tins in the big tin would work. But that's only a few big tins that would be used.

Yes.. I have my complete green set, silver set and the gold set packed in three tins. Sadly that is only three tins. :) only 45 more to go LOL

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Yes.. I have my complete green set, silver set and the gold set packed in three tins. Sadly that is only three tins. :) only 45 more to go LOL

Didn't they have the double tins as well in 1998? Not sure how many of those were made but that would be a part of the master set? All I am missing for my Jeter Tins is the Big Green Box numbered to 999 I have the rest.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Didn't they have the double tins as well in 1998? Not sure how many of those were made but that would be a part of the master set? All I am missing for my Jeter Tins is the Big Green Box numbered to 999 I have the rest.

Yeah. Those are the double retail tin. I have the sealed set of those too

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Well, Got lucky I was looking on my phone two nights ago and realized my 1998 Donruss preferred sealed box search was not on my eBay app. Happened to do a quick search and sure enough there was a Maddux Sealed gold box at auction with 12 minutes left. Happy to say I won the auction. Now just waiting for it to arrive. also picked a Green Piazza Sealed box up too. So now I really need to find those last 3 tins and 3 samples to complete this thing. So, how about a day before Thanksgiving bump......

Members online