Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS WINTER SALE - INSERTS/MEM/GRADED CARDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
All items are priced delivered and are sent in double bubble mailers that are well protected.
I'll be listing tons of singles and graded items over the next 3 MONTHS.

You will be sent a PayPal invoice for GOODS. Sorry I don't sell any other way = I'll pay the fees thanks.

Prices are close to, exactly at, or even below the LO Beckett pricing with shipping charges added. I package extremely well - I use hard Lexan protectors on all jersey pieces and autos. Single cards will be sandwiched appropriately in top loads/penny sleeves and further protected between thick pieces of cardboard.

Ask any questions before hand- my direct email is [email protected] see me on any item of interest

MULTIPLE CARD PURCHASES-- deduct $2.75 off the delivered price of the added item ( or more if its more than 2). When I priced them I added shipping into all the delivered costs. Deduct it obviously. I can add up to 10 cards into 1 package for $3.50 total. So say you want 2 cards- deduct the $2.75 delivered cost off item 2

EXAMPLE: card 1 is $7.75 delivered =card 2 is $9.75 delivered. Your cost will only be $14.75 delivered ($7.75 for item 1-item 2 is just $7 as I subtracted the shipping that was added)
Understand??

Feel free to PM or post but frankly I'll be busy all day = email is fastest.

Many of these items came direct from the Box Breaks done in the Box Break section over the last 6 months
Bigger pics can be found by going into my Card for Sale album- you'll see life sized shots there. Posting makes them smaller than my scans are so feel free anytime to view in the album.

As I sell will delete pics and list items as SOLD. Newbies- don't even bother asking unless another FCB member can vouch for you whose been here a while

Jeff

FIRST ITEM 2002 SPx #156 Robin Ventura Jersey/800 $4.50 delivered

attachment.php

attachment.php

SECOND ITEM 2002 SPx #137 Austin Kearns Autograph $6.75 delivered

attachment.php

attachment.php

THIRD ITEM 2002 SPx Winning Materials Base/Base Combo #BSG Sammy Sosa/Luis Gonzalez # 39/200 $9.00 delivered

attachment.php

attachment.php

FOURTH ITEM 2004 Flair Autograph #RB Rocco Baldelli # 117/180 $9.00 delivered

attachment.php

attachment.php

FIFTH ITEM 2004 Flair Diamond Cuts Game Used Pewter #AJ Andruw Jones # 73/125 $6.75 delivered

attachment.php

attachment.php

SIXTH ITEM 2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection #293 Tom Glavine Big League Heroes Jsy # 163/200 $9.75 delivered

attachment.php

attachment.php

SEVENTH ITEM 2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection #501 Frank Thomas History Makers Bat # 27/150 $11.00 delivered

SOLD

EIGHTH ITEM 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Reverse #160 Ozzie Smith #29/50 $22.75 delivered (will come with the hard Lexan protector you see here free of charge)

SOLD

I need to start scanning more so expect more to follow hot and heavy as I catch up

jeff

Last edited:

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Folks the below items you can't even grade this cheap . I will invoice you please just send me an email

My PayPal is different so PLEASE do not pa me at my email address !!

$6.75 delivered each

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ALBERT BELLE 1997 PINNACLE CERTIFIED PSA 9

SOLD

$7.75 delivered

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
All items are priced delivered and are sent in double bubble mailers that are well protected.
I'll be listing tons of singles and graded items over the next 3 days while nationals is going on for those who can't make it. You will be sent a PayPal invoice for GOODS. Sorry I don't sell any other way = I'll pay the fees thanks.

Prices are close to, exactly at, or even below the LO Beckett pricing with shipping charges added. I package extremely well - I use hard Lexan protectors on all jersey pieces and autos. Single cards will be sandwiched appropriately in top loads/penny sleeves and further protected between thick pieces of cardboard.

Ask any questions before hand- my direct email is [email protected] see me on any item of interest
Feel free to PM or post but frankly I'll be busy all day ( I'm on vacation this week) so email is fastest.

Many of these items came direct from the Box Breaks done in the Box Break section over the last 6 months
Bigger pics can be found by going into my Card for Sale album- you'll see life sized shots there. Posting makes them smaller than my scans are so feel free anytime to view in the album.

As I sell will delete pics and list items as SOLD. Newbies- don't even bother asking unless another FCB member can vouch for you whose been here a while

Jeff

EIGHTH ITEM 2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Reverse #160 Ozzie Smith #29/50 $22.75 delivered (will come with the hard Lexan protector you see here free of charge)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I need to start scanning more so expect more to follow hot and heavy as I catch up

jeff

I'll take this Ozzie but I want to see what else you have coming too.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
A bunch more graded then back to some raw

$8.75 delivered ( I have two of the Schmidt gems)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

$11.00 delivered for the Frank Thomas below

attachment.php

attachment.php

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Now on to raw. Unfortunately I can't just go searching for specific items / players - sorry guys .Just an FYI. I have tons of cards to scan and list on multiple areas so no time to stop and look. Remember- deduct $2.75 off the raw card prices afte rthe 1st one IF your buying more than 1 raw card because you don't have to pay the shipping charges on them ( all prices have s&h included delivered in case they sold individually). I can ship all the way up to 10 cards for $3.50.

Also- I'd recommend buying what you want first and paying. Email me as post 1 states
I have no idea whats coming next may be a while before I hit another item you may want
I'm just going thru a large box I set aside of box break pulls. No idea what it has .

The Hunter I found in the box unwrapped when I did my last 2003 POG break- hidden behind a panel
Snuck in there somehow I guess but came unwrapped. The rest are direct from the boxes

JAY GIBBONS 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME #49 AUTOGRAPH/JSY $6.75 DELIVERED

attachment.php

attachment.php

TORII HUNTER 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME #96 JSY $5.75 DELIVERED

attachment.php

attachment.php

ROD CAREW 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME BRONZE #39 JACKET #139/150 $8.75 DELIVERED

SOLD

MIKE MUSSINA 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME #66 JSY $6.75 DELIVERED

attachment.php

attachment.php

CARLOS BELTRAN 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME BAT #20 $5.75 DELIVERED

attachment.php

attachment.php

GEORGE BRETT 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME BAT #53 $8.75 DELIVERED

SOLD

FRANK THOMAS 2003 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME PLAYER COLLECTION JERSEY #55/100 $9.75 delivered

SOLD

Last edited:

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Will continue the pre-National sale just by keeping the same post rather than make a new one. I just renamed the post
Sorry to a few people for not responding so quick.

GREG MADDUX 2008 MILESTONES & MOMENTS PRINTING PLATE MAGENTA 1/1 $35 DELIVERED

attachment.php

attachment.php

GREG MADDUX 2008 MILESTONES & MOMENTS PRINTING PLATE CYAN 1/1 $35 DELIVERED

attachment.php

attachment.php

TROY GLAUS 2004 ELITE EXTRA EDITION STATUS # 16/25 $10.75 DELIVERED

attachment.php

attachment.php

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
$10.75 delivered each. If you purchase both I'll deduct $2.75 off the second one !!

I will send you an invoice just email me at my [email protected] address

DO NOT PAY THAT ADDRESS MY PAYPAL IS DIFFERENT !! I WILL INVOICE YOU FOR ANY PURCHASE !!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008

DO NOT PAY THAT ADDRESS MY PAYPAL IS DIFFERENT !! I WILL INVOICE YOU FOR ANY PURCHASE !!

CRAIG BIGGIO 2001 STUDIO LEATHER AND LUMBER #LL28 $7.75 DELIVERED ( I have two of these available)

attachment.php

attachment.php

JUAN GONZALEZ 2001 STUDIO LEATHER AND LUMBER #LL30 $7.75 DELIVERED ( I have two of these available also)

attachment.php

attachment.php

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
ALL items $10.75 delivered below. If you buy more than one I will discount $2.00 off the second or third item each since I can mail them all at once cheaply .

ALEX RODRIGUEZ 2001 ABSOLUTE HOME OPENER SOUVENIRS DOUBLE #OD30

attachment.php

attachment.php

MIKE PIAZZA 2001 ABSOLUTE HOME OPENER SOUVENIRS DOUBLE #OD47

attachment.php

attachment.php

PEDRO MARTINEZ 2001 ABSOLUTE HOME OPENER SOUVENIRS DOUBLE #OD3=== SOLD

Last edited:

Members online