Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Last night was awful. The offense looked terrible, even the defense kicked it around. I really should have went across the bay because that place was rockin. Dunno if anyone has been the Oakland, but the O.co is the worst stadium in the league and I hate A's fans

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yankee anouncer was saying that stephen drew has been coming around at the plate. LOL
Freakin joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I agree that it was a great return game for Tanaka...now we can be concerned about McCann leaving early with foot soreness. Scheduled for an MRI.
DANNY

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
For the last few years, I've wondered why no panini product EVER shows a Yankee player in pinstripes.

In a conference call with panini yesterday, they told me that while they are allowed to show pinstripes on other teams uniforms, legally can't with Yankees because lack the mlb license.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
For the last few years, I've wondered why no panini product EVER shows a Yankee player in pinstripes.

In a conference call with panini yesterday, they told me that while they are allowed to show pinstripes on other teams uniforms, legally can't with Yankees because lack the mlb license.

That and no logos keeps me away from there products. I bought a few cards but
Didnt keep them just lacking imo.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
That and no logos keeps me away from there products. I bought a few cards but
Didnt keep them just lacking imo.

I agree with u. I bought a Bernie auto and really just don't care for it compared to others I have with a logo. It seems like such a small detail but its a bigger deal

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I like Bob, I remember him doing the world series when I was a kid

Boo.. see he is anti Yankee .. he did not say the yankees are up in the last 2 innings, it's been weaver trails it, and now Angels trailing by 4 . No credit for Yankees

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008

But Leaf showed Ichiro in pinstripes. Was that then illegal?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Boo.. see he is anti Yankee .. he did not say the yankees are up in the last 2 innings, it's been weaver trails it, and now Angels trailing by 4 . No credit for Yankees

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app
But he loves baseball so much and wants to kiss Mantles lips even to this day!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts