Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Didn't someone else just have this problem recently? @AnthonyCorona, I seem to remember you trying to help with the issue

The issue I had was with an email account but not a fan name. I felt like a freaking moron when I figured out what the issue was. I just had to change the setting on my mom's phone to see where to add an email address. Yes, you read that correctly, I have a bunt account on my phone, my wife's AND my mom's. I just showed her how to open it daily and get coins..

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
how does one browse others' collections for trade material? I want to trade base white for white to collect the set (and get rid of all the %^&* white duplicates I've accumulated since topps bunt collation is worse than topps physical collation!)

i put out one trade offer - white for white - to one name on a list I got on the trading screen and got rejected so if I can find willing white version trading partners here, trading should be easier to accomplish to get rid of my duplicate whites and get whites I haven't been able to get in packs yet.

btw, how does one find gold, silver, black parallels? are those the "prizes" unlocked as one increases what levels they are on?
I don't see them listed in the odds for the packs that are currently in the store.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
how does one browse others' collections for trade material? I want to trade base white for white to collect the set (and get rid of all the %^&* white duplicates I've accumulated since topps bunt collation is worse than topps physical collation!)

i put out one trade offer - white for white - to one name on a list I got on the trading screen and got rejected so if I can find willing white version trading partners here, trading should be easier to accomplish to get rid of my duplicate whites and get whites I haven't been able to get in packs yet.

btw, how does one find gold, silver, black parallels? are those the "prizes" unlocked as one increases what levels they are on?
I don't see them listed in the odds for the packs that are currently in the store.

I believe you can browse the collections of people on your friend list, otherwise ya just randomly matching you with people who meet your trade criteria.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

Added you, and sent a whites 4 whites trade :)

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Fiddling with it again this year.
Don't have much but looking for 2016 Jays...

what is your bunt name so I can try to locate you? and are you looking to add duplicate whites of jays or just jays you don't already have?

I'll have to look over my duplicate Jays and potentially send an offer your way.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Happy to snag this today. Sucks the topps gallery tickets are not tradeable.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1459214191358.jpg
    1459214191358.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 16

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts