Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JULIO URIAS CALLED UP TO THE DODGERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Man, do I wish I owned more than just one flimsy base auto. As soon as I get home, that puppy's getting listed.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I am holding for Julio-Mania. He is likely to get just a handful of starts in MLB this season. Going into next season, watch out!

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Awesome! Cool to see a player get called up at such a young age, especially a pitcher. I guess there is hope for Espinoza yet. :)

Over/under 5 IP?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I hope so! But he has only pitched 6 innings 9 times in his minor league career.

That's pretty interesting. Is it more because the manager didn't want to stretch him out or does he rack up high pitch counts early in the game?

Then again, he raised through the ranks pretty quickly and doesn't have as many starts under his belt as someone else would usually have.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
He has been on a strict pitch/inning limit since he was signed. It will benefit him long term, but I'm sure he'd like to thow more innings than he does.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
That's pretty interesting. Is it more because the manager didn't want to stretch him out or does he rack up high pitch counts early in the game?

Then again, he raised through the ranks pretty quickly and doesn't have as many starts under his belt as someone else would usually have.

Simple innings control

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Where did the Mark Prior comp come from? Has Urias ever been compared to him before?

Or is someone just assuming he'll be a 1-2 year wonder like Prior.

He has been on a strict pitch/inning limit since he was signed. It will benefit him long term, but I'm sure he'd like to thow more innings than he does.

Simple innings control

That makes perfect sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts