Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday the 13th Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Does anyone know if Dawson signs TTM? I have never done a TTM before.

Dawson used to be a great signer TTM, but recently very few have come back. Like Zac mentioned he is $20 per card. He signed through his foundation and home address but the last request to his foundation came back RTS on SCN. I'd send a check to his home address that way your not out any $ if it doesn't come back.

Andre Dawson
10601 SW 74th Ave.
Miami, FL 33156

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Wow, $20 a card, come on Hawk lol

I also found this Dawson Auto /5 while browsing BO

Scan0728_zpse5f96518.jpg

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Its all for his foundation, but I'm pretty sure if you're just sending a base card, you could send it with a check for like $5 bucks.

You could do that a few years ago but he now sends back the item unsigned and includes a price list if you don't include the correct amount.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
You could do that a few years ago but he now sends back the item unsigned and includes a price list if you don't include the correct amount.

That's XXXXed up.

I understand he's trying to raise money, but that bothers me.

$10 for a card I could see.

$20 our more better be for a ball or an 8x10.

Blane

Oct 13, 2012
Hello everyone, it's been years since I've posted in the morning thread but I'm rarely on here anymore. Hope everyone enjoys the day.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good morning all. Hope everyone has an outstanding day. It's work time for me.

Hey Dave! Starship Troppers MTS3K style was pretty amazing. Quite the outstanding one liners :)

Awesome pickup Darren! I LOVE the stitching on there too...easy to see the patch outline.

Amazing pickup Adam! Great to hear the seller worked well for you. Sounds like you have the 1:1 already, this is a great addition to the PC or it can be great tradebait down the road for other needed DKs I'm sure.

Nice - and one more time for mine!

berra05PAM.jpg

Such a great card and set :)

God I love that set...

2005AbsoluteJumboBlueReverse.jpg

2005AbsoluteTOTTSingleSwatchJumboReverse20-44.jpg

2005AbsoluteTOTTSingleJumboReverse19-25.jpg

Ditto Charlie! I have to post mine since you did yours :)

today9.jpg

boudreaujumbo.jpg

absolute1.jpg

absolute2.jpg

hqa7.jpg

today14.jpg

march1.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
TTM city hopefully :) Nice getting a jump start to a few days off!

Awesome stuff Art! Hopefully the weather has gotten a little better for you guys :)

I hope so! I know I'm getting 2 books for class :( but my gifts for my girlfriend will be waiting for me :D I can't believe we've been dating for four years already. Best four years of my life! I completely forgot that class was cancelled today, but the professor sent out an email reminder last night around 9:30-10. My girlfriend's home cross country meet is tomorrow morning so I'll be going to that. My mom is going to be coming up to watch that, if it doesn't rain, and she may be bringing my grandma up too.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It goes to his Foundation, but it looks like his prices went up after he was inducted into the HOF. If you ever do think about doing TTM autographs, this is a great tool. Its probably one of the better free sites out there, and then there are sites like sportscollectors.net that provides a lot of information for $15/year.

Wade Boggs signs TTM for $5. If Dawson was $5 I would be all over sending to him

If it was $5 I would send him one a day lol!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dawson used to be a great signer TTM, but recently very few have come back. Like Zac mentioned he is $20 per card. He signed through his foundation and home address but the last request to his foundation came back RTS on SCN. I'd send a check to his home address that way your not out any $ if it doesn't come back.

Andre Dawson
10601 SW 74th Ave.
Miami, FL 33156

Thanks for the info everyone, I will probably give it a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts