Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Should finally be sending out some long overdue packages to tbtwinsfan and rsmem tomorrow, but on another note, still have these IPs available.... The Grba is smudged and the Carter's are given away from his foundation, facsimile autos not real ones....

And for some reason I can't upload a photo right now.. Not a valid file or something...

Matt McBride '06 bowman IP (3)
Eli Grba heritage player sample IP (smudged)
Kevin Stocker Upper Deck '93 Diamond Debut IP (2)
Gary Carter "The Autograph Card" facsimile (2)
Jerry Lumpe Yankees Signature Series '03 Upper Deck IP

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Should finally be sending out some long overdue packages to tbtwinsfan and rsmem tomorrow, but on another note, still have these IPs available.... The Grba is smudged and the Carter's are given away from his foundation, facsimile autos not real ones....

And for some reason I can't upload a photo right now.. Not a valid file or something...

Is the Carter card a standard size, or close to it? I'd be interested in one of those if it's not oversized.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Regular card size, pm an address and its yours

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Me too! Been pretty busy recently, so sorry I haven't been around much. The burning sounds cool. Gary Gaetti for me.

I also owe thanks for cards received awhile back to Delicious Bacon--more vintage, I think--and Pete D. for some awesome 70's Vikings cards!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
@1st4040 you are in , (13) more spots open ..... @DeliciousBacon There is a spot for you if you want in, plmk. Thanks

I appreciate the offer, but I'm afraid I don't really have the space to display something this cool!

Me too! Been pretty busy recently, so sorry I haven't been around much. The burning sounds cool. Gary Gaetti for me.

I also owe thanks for cards received awhile back to Delicious Bacon--more vintage, I think--and Pete D. for some awesome 70's Vikings cards!

Did you get my PM from a little while ago?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

[MENTION=2995]mudflap02[/MENTION] will want the Grba

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
To the 8 people waiting on items from me from last month, they are on way. Shoulda taken care of it before baby, but you should have them soon.
Ryan

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
To the 8 people waiting on items from me from last month, they are on way. Shoulda taken care of it before baby, but you should have them soon.
Ryan

Of course you should have, cards are way more important than baby, duh!!!

I kid I kid. Congrats on the addition, I don't think anyone could fault you for the wait

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Post pics of said baby. Make OT thread? Congratulations!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] , thanks n yeah I know I had my priorities backwards;) Back to cards... [MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] , thanks also and here is a pic of the lil' one. 4th n final (all daughters) to the household. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1368139783.980519.jpg

Ryan

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] , thanks n yeah I know I had my priorities backwards;) Back to cards... [MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] , thanks also and here is a pic of the lil' one. 4th n final (all daughters) to the household. View attachment 16876

Ryan

Awwwwww! Congratulations to your family on the beautiful addition. I wish you all health and prosperity.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts