Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So I am giving away a box of Topps Five Star Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks for another great giveaway and contest on the site!

As for FIVE star I think it's an excellent idea for a product but think they missed the ball on the quality. The chipping is uncalled for but I'm still a buyer of specific singles... Including Albert Belle obviously.

The good news is I think TOPPS will take notes and feedback and FIVE star next year will be freaking awesome or at least I hope so.

-Mac

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
The Five Star Eight Signature card is intriguing but it's a redemption and Topps has been no better than UD in turning around redemptions. I'm a long time Junior collector and was excited when Topps announced they'd signed him! My enthusiasm dulled quickly as Topps proved to be worse than UD in cranking out varieties (regulars and autos) for each release. Initially, the auto redemptions came quickly but soon ground to an absolute halt! I currently have over 25 Griffey auto redemptions outstanding and many are overdue according to notifications. Bottom line - great start Topps until you fell flat on your face - another victim of the dreaded redemption programs. Cards/designs/on card autos are great but you cannot deliver. Shame on you!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310508477311?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I missed that until now, SICK card. No reason that couldn't be made Topps better f-ing make it happen. Plus what are you going to send as a replacement for that? Awesome card, but why is Billy Williams on it?!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

Members online

Latest posts