Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Next Auburn show is March 2, I'll be there. Unless I forget.

I'm always afraid to go to Eagles because it just looks like somebody's house, like I have to go knock on the front door or something.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
OK, I was looking for an Edgar card and found these.. Since I need to scan in my collection, here's a start from 1997..

flair-showcase-100a.jpg

flair-showcase-100b.jpg

and this one..

pinnacle-spanish-a.jpg

pinnacle-spanish-b.jpg

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Was it Staggs?

Sometime this year we all need to have a get together.. Maybe at the Auburn show? (whenever that is)

Eagles. I want to say the next Auburn is in April but I go to all of them

Next Auburn show is March 2, I'll be there. Unless I forget.

I'm always afraid to go to Eagles because it just looks like somebody's house, like I have to go knock on the front door or something.

I'd say lets all meet up, all us Northwesterners, but I am afraid we'd just sit around in awkward silence, and, frankly, I'm afraid...
When's the next Tacomadome show?? :)

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC

I'd say lets all meet up, all us Northwesterners, but I am afraid we'd just sit around in awkward silence, and, frankly, I'm afraid...
When's the next Tacomadome show?? :)

Ha - wish I could join you guys, but I'm in NC now. No way on the awkward silence, you'd talk about all the shops and former shops, shows and former shows that you've all frequented. Also stories about 90's cards never get old especially when disparaging current cards.

I used to be a regular at Walt's Baseball Cards in Lynnwood. Speaking of Dan Wilson, he did some signings there. A friend of mine has a signed catcher's mask and home plate or something like that.

And speaking of Matt Williams, I always called him Ma Williams since that's how he appeared in the box scores.

Glad I could add so much to this Super Sweet 90's Cards thread :oops:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Was it Staggs?

Sometime this year we all need to have a get together.. Maybe at the Auburn show? (whenever that is)

Eagles. I want to say the next Auburn is in April but I go to all of them

Ha - wish I could join you guys, but I'm in NC now. No way on the awkward silence, you'd talk about all the shops and former shops, shows and former shows that you've all frequented. Also stories about 90's cards never get old especially when disparaging current cards.

I used to be a regular at Walt's Baseball Cards in Lynnwood. Speaking of Dan Wilson, he did some signings there. A friend of mine has a signed catcher's mask and home plate or something like that.

Glad I could add so much to this Super Sweet 90's Cards thread :oops:
Ha! Good memories! I just saw Walt at the Mariners game last season. He is in charge of all the food booths around Safeco! Did you go to the Holiday Inn shows there at 128th??

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Here are some nice 90's inserts I got for a good deal recently:

scan026.jpg

The Grieve is my first Diffractor, and the McGwire Predictor is the Retail Exchange.

Members online

No members online now.