Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰New Years Eve Morning ThreadπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon guys its been a long time since I posted but since I was lurking I figured why not. Hope you all have a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. I've been out of the collecting world for almost a year now. Sold off quite a bit of my stuff at prices I could have only dreamed of. I'll always be a fan of collecting its in my blood I guess but I've switched my hobby focus to concentrate on fishing and shooting. I still visit here from time to time but just haven't posted.

Have a good one guys I'll pop in from time to time

Nice to see you and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Everybody sounds like they going out with a bang for 2014, I got my wife restocking my beer fridge, my daughter will have a few friends hangout with her and some of my boys will be over playing PS4 and BSing with our cards...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good afternoon guys its been a long time since I posted but since I was lurking I figured why not. Hope you all have a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. I've been out of the collecting world for almost a year now. Sold off quite a bit of my stuff at prices I could have only dreamed of. I'll always be a fan of collecting its in my blood I guess but I've switched my hobby focus to concentrate on fishing and shooting. I still visit here from time to time but just haven't posted.

Have a good one guys I'll pop in from time to time

Paulllllllllll!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you on here.

Heading out to my local Hallmark store to see what I can find to flip :lol:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone and a Happy New Year's eve!

Not going to be doing much tonight, I hate being on the streets on a night like tonight. So my girlfriend and I will be taking the kids to see a movie and making back home early. We will stay up but definitely won't be out and about. I hope you all have a safe night if you are going out and don't drink and drive. Your collections will suffer the consequences. Remember that! LOL

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] : Prayers to you & your family. Hopefully it works out for the best.
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] : what's the powerball jackpot at ?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
@michaelstepper : Prayers to you & your family. Hopefully it works out for the best.
@Pine Tar : what's the powerball jackpot at ?

Hey Dave, I know you like to get 8x10s signed for Naomi, and I didn't know if you saw the Twins Caravan list that was posted. Kyle Gibson, Caleb Thielbar, and Dan Gladden are part of the Ely stop

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
This is what I've turned some of my high end Canseco's into this year. Top is a Benjamin Trail NP2 .22 air rifle (ton of fun for little $$) below is an Arsenal SAM7SF AK47(one of the top new builds out there) then left to right Glock 23 .40, M&P Bodyguard .380(my carry piece) and Glock 26 the baby 9mm.

Guncollection.jpg

Next on the list to acquire is a Kel-Tec KSG bullpup shotgun and some kind of AR variant.

Last edited:

A_Pharis

Just saw the Berra patch you picked up, @adam_Pharis. Awesome!

Anybody have any opinions about what would be a decent price on this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141502903676?_trksid=p3984.m570.l5008&_trkparms=gh1g%3DI141502903676.N23.S2.M1617.R7.TR12&autorefresh=true

Thanks! As for the Clemente - as much as I love the idea of putting it into a custom, I think it not being a complete ball hurts it versus a full ball or even an index cut. It's for a niche sig buyer. I'd put it between $400 and $500.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hey Dave, I know you like to get 8x10s signed for Naomi, and I didn't know if you saw the Twins Caravan list that was posted. Kyle Gibson, Caleb Thielbar, and Dan Gladden are part of the Ely stop

No **** ? That's awesome ! Last year was a major haul for me (more so for her !)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] I'm trying to convince my dad to go to the Sioux Falls, SD stop for me. He's got Brian Duensing, Brian Dozier, Jack Morris, and broadcaster Dick Bremer there. I have a game used locker tag of Dozier that I would love to get signed, and Jack Morris is just too good to pass up on for free

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
any other MT'ers into the world of firearms? I live in one of the least free states in the country which makes it tough finding things I want/can legally have here. Would love to have more eyes out there in the free world to help locate certain things I want from time to time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts