Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

ya but i got to thinking i claimed something earlier (kemp auto) could i put that back up when its in my hands for the hicks? if not ill let this be

Edit: never mind

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I know Keyser and I were both in on the Aaron early on, but I think he was ahead of me on the thread and I asked via pm (not sure). If [MENTION=5406]Keyser Soze[/MENTION] doesn't claim the Aaron soon, I will. I'm giving him first crack at it but if he passes or doesn't post soon, I will claim it and be thrilled.

I'm a big fan of that card, so one of us is going to claim it fast, but I'm giving Soze a chance because his response was first in the thread, and mine wasn't.

Last edited:

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Wow.. I have no idea what all the debate or friction is over but that Aaron is sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Agreed. At some point, I really need to commission 200lbhockeyplayer. His work is amazing.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I know Keyser and I were both in on the Aaron early on, but I think he was ahead of me on the thread and I asked via pm (not sure). If [MENTION=5406]Keyser Soze[/MENTION] doesn't claim the Aaron soon, I will. I'm giving him first crack at it but if he passes or doesn't post soon, I will claim it and be thrilled.

I'm a big fan of that card, so one of us is going to claim it fast, but I'm giving Soze a chance because his response was first in the thread, and mine wasn't.

Claim it Dan!

---
Looking for Albert Belle! PM me!

A_Pharis

See if Keyser wants it, first. Keyser was originally very pumped to get a chance at the Aaron, and Devin really put everyone off early on in the PIF thread. Devin, it's not that I don't think you have the proper intentions, but I just don't think this is the type of thread for you. You see - other people say "I'm claiming this in return for the <whatever> posted earlier." When they say it, they are talking about something that was claimed or is likely to BE claimed. You keep saying it for things that there's no interest in. It's not that it's BAD - it's just that your constant inability to post something that reflects what you claim really turns people off to the thread.
I'm asking for your most recent claim to be your last. Once, again - this isn't a thread to see how well you can come off as far as what you receive in relation to what you give. This is a "take something good - give something good" thread.
I'm sorry.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

So is the Aaron still even up for grabs for keyser ???

A_Pharis

i plan on it being my last claim cause all that ever happens is i get ripped on

I don't think people "rip" on you. Even you question what you put up, man. This thread was done differently from the PIF thread to prevent this. You even had an earlier shot to get it right by posting the Tulo - which is the type of thing everyone should be posting. Instead, you want to claim items in return for something you posted earlier that no one wants. We don't want to have to regulate what people put on here so that's why we need to nip this in the bud. Like I said, I'm sorry. Your heart/head are both in the right place - it's just not a fit in this thread for you, though.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Devin, as I told you once before, take a step and look it over with a clean slate
Look at what people are putting up in here
In the previous thread it was called pay it FORWARD
Doerr for Aaron for the first card was not paying it forward, that was like 10 steps back, you have to admit that
Then in here your claimed items far exceed your items you put up
People are NOT ripping on you Devin, they are kindly telling you that you need to step it up in here if you want to play
If you cant step it up, then as Adam put it, you need to step out

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
Did anyone ever claim the piece with the multiple hof sigs?
Not that I am wanting to claim it but, if it was I was wondering what was put up in its place.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX

Giving him a chance, otherwise I'm claiming it and will find something good (or 2) to put up, :D

Thank you all for thinking of me, but I will let [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] have it. Fits his PC much better than mine. Thanks again, all, and I'll get involved in this soon

Erik

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Thats mine I put up
Never been claimed, but I am going to have to approve whatever someone puts up in its place

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362884819.178230.jpg

Is this a good replacement for the HOF flag???? I know the McGee is prob more valuable so if you want to add to the flag I'm cool with that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts