Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Topps Redemption Wait Is Officially Dunn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Last May I saw a certain 2013 Topps Museum redemption pop up on eBay and, it being the week of my birthday, decided to make an offer in hopes of giving myself a nice birthday present. My PC is Adam Dunn pack-issued autograph cards (no memorabilia cards or memorabilia/auto cards) but, for this card, I thought I could make an exception. Within an hour of the card being listed the seller accepted my offer. A week later the redemption was in hand and the code was entered. All I had to do was patiently wait "12-15 weeks"... ;)

Fast forward 50 weeks, numerous futile calls/emails with Topps and me having checked the online redemption status well over a thousand times and...

Yesterday, I sat at home staring at my front door for 4 hours waiting for the FedEx man to knock.

12:45 P.M. - Knock, knock. :eek:

12:48 P.M. :cool:

Attachments

• Dunn nameplate.jpg
    Dunn nameplate.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 155

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I agree [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION], [MENTION=10421]PoseyBuster[/MENTION], [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION]!

Worth the wait? :)

Until the moment I had it out of the packaging I would have said no but once I saw it in all its glory I felt like I was looking at a newborn baby. :D It's a keeper.

Thanks for not completely sucking, Topps!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Thanks, [MENTION=5968]deujr61[/MENTION], [MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION], [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION], [MENTION=10319]EDGARMARTINEZcollector[/MENTION], [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], [MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION]!

Awesome looking card and glad it arrived for you! Is that a metal frame around it as well? Very cool!

It is a metal frame! I'm not sure how they got it on the card because I can't find a seam in the metal. The card stock is incredibly thick.

[MENTION=4269]gogosox40[/MENTION] - The card is back at home but I'll post in here with the dimensions soon. It's such a thick and unusually big card that I plan to get it customed framed behind UV resistant glass. Yes, I'm going to frame a framed card. :)
[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] - Would you say that to Adam Dunn's face? :D
[MENTION=2104]BigAppleJak[/MENTION] - I was and will always be a fan of Austin Kearns! About 10 years ago I was talking to him after a game with a friend and we explained to him how he looked like the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day and he was cool enough to give me a "T-1000" inscription with his autograph.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Thanks, [MENTION=5968]deujr61[/MENTION], [MENTION=10018]BenG76[/MENTION], [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION], [MENTION=10319]EDGARMARTINEZcollector[/MENTION], [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], [MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION]!

QUOTE=metallicalex777;2158022]Awesome looking card and glad it arrived for you! Is that a metal frame around it as well? Very cool!

It is a metal frame! I'm not sure how they got it on the card because I can't find a seam in the metal. The card stock is incredibly thick.

[MENTION=4269]gogosox40[/MENTION] - The card is back at home but I'll post in here with the dimensions soon. It's such a thick and unusually big card that I plan to get it customed framed behind UV resistant glass. Yes, I'm going to frame a framed card. :)
[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] - Would you say that to Adam Dunn's face? :D
[MENTION=2104]BigAppleJak[/MENTION] - I was and will always be a fan of Austin Kearns! About 10 years ago I was talking to him after a game with a friend and we explained to him how he looked like the T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day and he was cool enough to give me a "T-1000" inscription with his autograph.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I meant awesome.

Damn you autocorrect!