Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone interested in an MLB.TV subscription?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Are any of you interested in an MLB.TV Premium subscription? The folks over at MLB.TV are offering a 30% discount for groups of four or more subscribers. If you're interested please reply to this thread. Hopefully we can get enough people so that we can take advantage of this offer.

MLB.TV Premium offer

Thanks,
Brian

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I got my MLB Subscription thru T-Mobile when the season started..

One thing that sucks is I don't get the Dodgers since they have a local channel..

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
So now they're promoting shared accounts?

I thought that was a no-no.

It is a no-no. However, they're not promoting sharing accounts. What they're offering here is a group discount. What happens is one subscriber sends an invitation or link to their friends and if they sign-up within 48 hours all parties get the discount. Each subscriber has to sign-up under their own account; they just have to do it via the link. It's basically like a referral program where all parties get benefits.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Anyone interested? If three people are interested we can each get the package for $76.99, which is 30% off the regular price.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
One thing that sucks is I don't get the Dodgers since they have a local channel..

MLB.TV archives, bro! I've seen some of my blacked out teams available to watch in archive within minutes of the game ending live.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
It says only 3 are needed to get the 30% off,
Im in ...
Did you sign up or are you waiting for 3?

because
I dont see a place to sign in with your link...
Just a generic share like I am trying to get 3 people...

Last edited:

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
It says only 3 are needed to get the 30% off,
Im in ...
Did you sign up or are you waiting for 3?

because
I dont see a place to sign in with your link...
Just a generic share like I am trying to get 3 people...

A group of us have already signed up. If you want to join us and get the 30% discount then you need to subscribe using the referral link below:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?jointv=join&groupid=1520023&source=sharelink&inviterid=VR3DBIS53aeEiVIucPrSJuZpwQR52pqWvaiYrx6pHYZGP9WJPd5oIegaQKUwzhRa&invitername=jeff%20novell&product=jointv&j_product=1001107599999910221601000#jtvw_step:groupReady=true

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If you guys want to watch your local teams, just download the Fox Sports Go app.

The Cardinals are blacked out on my MLB.tv subscription, but I downloaded the Fox Sports Go app, logged in with my DirecTV account information, and bam, I can watch all the Cardinals games live on my phone for free when I'm not at home.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If you guys want to watch your local teams, just download the Fox Sports Go app.

The Cardinals are blacked out on my MLB.tv subscription, but I downloaded the Fox Sports Go app, logged in with my DirecTV account information, and bam, I can watch all the Cardinals games live on my phone for free when I'm not at home.

works if you have a pay tv package with your local regional sports network (RSN), the RSN you are blacked out from on mlb.tv is a FOX Sports RSN (and I think YES may be included since FOX has a decent ownership stake in that network). Shouldn't work for ROOT, SNLA, and CSN RSN's.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
works if you have a pay tv package with your local regional sports network (RSN), the RSN you are blacked out from on mlb.tv is a FOX Sports RSN (and I think YES may be included since FOX has a decent ownership stake in that network). Shouldn't work for ROOT, SNLA, and CSN RSN's.

YES is included, but since I don't get it on my satellite package, I don't get it on FSG either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts