Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 1998 Donruss Red Crusade Greg Maddux BGS 9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
The prices on these are dramatically different based on the popularity of the player. I had a Smoltz Red and sold it when he made the HOF (IIRC) for under $200.

For the biggest stars, the prices are insane...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The prices on these are dramatically different based on the popularity of the player. I had a Smoltz Red and sold it when he made the HOF (IIRC) for under $200.

For the biggest stars, the prices are insane...

man, I must have missed that one :( would have paid higher for sure.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

Here is the list of players, in which product they were issued, and if they were Crusade or Call to Arms: http://baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/1998_Donruss_Crusade

The green CTA cards were serial numbered to 250 (250 copies exist for each). They were printed without Card Number though by mistake, and never reprinted/corrected.

s-l500.jpg

Some prototypes exist for players that show what their second card would have looked like. Those are unnumbered. Here are my Graces, both issued and prototype. Prototypes are cards 131 and above.

98DONRUSSCRUSADEGRN1.jpg
98DONRUSSCRUSADEPUR1.jpg
98DONRUSSCRUSADERED1.jpg

98DONRUSSCRUSADEGRN.jpg
98DONRUSSCRUSADEPUR.jpg
98DONRUSSCRUSADERED.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
And executive XX ones exist of the cards that were issued. Has anyone ever seen a XX version on the unreleased prototype, no right?

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Griffey looks great in Call to Arms.... did you know before going bankrupt Donruss was going to make a 3rd version in the series named "Call to Legs"

griffeyclose_zoom.jpg

oh wait... :-|

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I have a Nice Red Ortiz non numbered ( probably a replacement) if anyones interested

Members online