Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tyler Thornburg Traded to the Red Sox For Travis Shaw/Mauricio Dubon/Josh Pennington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Pretty big haul.

I like Dubon, but he was clearly blocked from Boston.

Shaw's departure gives Moncada (and eventually Devers) more playing time at 3B.

[MENTION=2016]hive17[/MENTION]

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Did not see that coming, but in the reliever market, his stock was probably at its peek.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
It's crazy that this haul is what a middle reliever commands now. I know the bullpen was a focus for the Sox but I feel like this could have brought a decent starter. I guess this is a sign of the times.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
It's crazy that this haul is what a middle reliever commands now. I know the bullpen was a focus for the Sox but I feel like this could have brought a decent starter. I guess this is a sign of the times.

I keep reading how Bruce or Granderson wouldn't get good relief help back and it baffles me....

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
DD must hate me....got rid of my 2 favorite prospects in one day in Dubon and Kopech. Really good haul for the Brewers. I don't know much about Thornburg but it doesn't really matter who we have, Farrell is a terrible manager of our bullpen.

Members online

Latest posts