Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PROMOS/SAMPLES/PREVIEWS/PROTOTYPES/PRE-PRODUCTIONS/TESTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Customer brought this in today.

Psa was handing these out at last week's NYC comic con.

Card isn't a sample but the holder is.

Attachments

• 1382208323872.jpg
    1382208323872.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 99

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Bought out a collection that had a 1000-2000 samples/promos. Not sure really if any rare ones, but a decent score regardless

IMG_5782.jpg

Ryan

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I still am looking for a Emerald one of theses................... can anyone help me ??

epixheaderorange.jpg

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I was going through some of the literally half million cards I have left over from my card shop days and came across these sample cards. I have piles and piles of samples but I saw these and wondered if there is any value to them so I thought I would throw them out here. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

sample1_zps461004eb.jpeg

sample2_zps6ac13d3d.jpeg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Samples have little value, except to player collectors, and [MENTION=6581]BBCgalaxee[/MENTION]. He has a sample collection. Otherwise, a couple bucks a pop at best I would say...

But it also depends on what set the samples are from. (referring to your "piles" of samples)

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I was going through some of the literally half million cards I have left over from my card shop days and came across these sample cards. I have piles and piles of samples......

You're making my mouth water, please stop ;)

Those are actually very common.

Donruss samples from the mid later 90s can be pricey or at least not so common.

Generally, topps brands samples are very common across the board as are fleer brands, but there are a few exceptions.

Here's a few which can command nice money: early score promos, 93 finest Refractor promos (crazy money), stand up guys promos, Donruss brand promos marked "xxxx/......." On the back, etc.

If you want send me pics of what you have, a gang scan is fine, I'll know what they are, and I'll tell you if you have anything

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts