Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. 10 hr of OT today. 2nf round game tonight, for the girls. A win puts us in the title game. Championship Gand will be at 10:30 tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
A Lot of good deals out there today! At Krispy Kreme: buy a dozen donuts, get the second dozen for 77¢. At 7-11 free small slurpee from 11am to 7pm. And at Chic-fil-a if you wear a full cow costume you get a free meal, partial cow costume you get a free entree (and if you do it, you better post pics)

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

1901abff-efd8-48a0-b183-9381a3e7b15a_zps0024d2da.jpg

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning All. As Mr Met said, lots of ways to beat the heat. One of them is to enjoy National Slurpee Day at 7-11.

For what it is worth, I am loving all the rookies in Boston. I know some of them are trade bait, but it is great to see so many young and talented players. 5 rookies in one lineup was crazy.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning everyone. Going to be hitting the road in a little over an hour to head to Denver. I'm really excited to go watch my Twins play (Justin Morneau and LaTroy Hawkins included in there.) I do hope Morneau doesn't do too much damage and that LaTroy Hawkins doesn't see the field while I'm there since he's their closer :lol: I'm going to try my best to get a few autographs from some of the Twins guys tonight. I'm really hoping to get Brian Dozier since he's been one of my favorites since he was called up in 2012. I'll be sure to try and post some pictures from the game!