Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Yep my understanding is they were part of the unreleased pinnacle bankruptcy cards. The Bonds was a Mirror Red, of which a few people on this board have them. Think some guys also have Mirror Gold and Mirror Blue (I think I've seen Andruw Jones)

there is a base Livan Hernandez on ebay

I still have this one. It's not a mirror but instead the platinum version. Only blue I've ever seen.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Fix your PB link before [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] sees it!

Hahah!!! ;)

photobucket_zps1370f8d6.jpg

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
1998 Pinnacle Certified have Mirror Red and Mirror Golds released; most bought by D&A
1998 Pinnacle Totally Certified Platinum Gold cards 1-10 released. The Platinum Blues seems to have been scraped minus the A.Jones above

I recently bought the Ripken 1998 Mirror Red and sold it (off ebay) for more than 10x paid. Hated to sell it but the flip was just too huge.

I was a bidder on Bonds and thought the sale price was low and wished I had bid more.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Nope, i am being 100% honest.

If I were to mock you it would be about the buying belle tag in EVERY post.

Well, I totally agree with the post then.

That, my friend, is my "signature" which Chris thinks is necessary for the mobile app lol... I do it as sort of an annoyance to be honest. I think it's totally stupid and ridiculous to even have a "mobile signature" as if we're sending emails or something. What's the point?!

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Photobucket changed their mobile app recently and links are a bit changed. Do either of these cause issues for iPhone users?

A

B
1999MetalUniversePreciousMetalGems.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Damn it. Their mobile app now automatically adds URL links to the IMG links. In the B example I had to manually remove them. Sorry for the derail but I guess its good info

Latest posts