Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ZOMG!!!! IMMACULATE PATCH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
From start to finish that took me about 10 minutes while watching Chris Pratt on Fallon.

What pisses me off is a total hack amateur like me can come up with these ideas but Topps still can't get high end right.

Do I want a Chris Sabo bat card? Hell no!

Would people fight over a Chris Sabo goggles card? You're damn right they would.

djmilhaus

Sep 8, 2014
Seattle
From start to finish that took me about 10 minutes while watching Chris Pratt on Fallon.

What pisses me off is a total hack amateur like me can come up with these ideas but Topps still can't get high end right.

Do I want a Chris Sabo bat card? Hell no!

Would people fight over a Chris Sabo goggles card? You're damn right they would.

Eric Dickerson / Chris Sabo goggle card? Yes please!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
It fooled me at first too, until I remembered the card was posted by FCB's resident Photoshop expert, and the wristband is not laying flat in the card.

Notice how the right side of the wristband is rounded, like it's on Bonds' wrist? (because it's from a picture)
It would be flat if it was really in the card.

But how cool would that be if that was a card? And that it ironically says Say No to Drugs.

Here's some more of those cool wristbands.

MIMS_Wristbands.jpg

Those are neat, I like the Strawberry the most.Who made those?Did most players wear them?

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Awesome job. Only give away I see is it's machine #ed instead of hand numbered.

EDIT- After checking out the designs I see they went with both types of numbering Again great job, just wish it was real!

Last edited:

Members online