Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
The Promo is the last one I needed for the Epix Emerald!
fae965d9abda75c32391d71266e26f1d.jpg

Dec 4, 2008
Wow, nasty card...Griffey Z2! I just picked up a Juan Gonzalez Z2 a couple weeks ago in an opportunistic Juan Gone buyout. I remember there was a guy on this board trying ton move a lot of the Z2s but that is the best I can recall.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Emerald Promo should be in [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] collection , just my thoughts...

Nice Griffey Z2 [MENTION=11496]goobmcnasty[/MENTION] !

Ryan

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
Emerald Promo should be in [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] collection , just my thoughts...

Nice Griffey Z2 [MENTION=11496]goobmcnasty[/MENTION] !

Ryan

I'm sure he will find one soon. He had the chance to buy the one I bought in eBay. I just offered $10 more than he did. Whenever a card pops up that I need to complete a run I buy it now, I don't make an offer and risk losing it. Just my thoughts...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I think that was posted before on the boards. I remember a hi end Starting 9 being in one of those cases and wondering how the gloss will hold up if removed. Still a nice card.

Ryan

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011

There's obviously a TON of these sitting unopened in boxes and cases.... I have yet to come across any quantity of wax for sale, let alone a sealed case. It might be fun to crack just for the chance at a Starting Nine.

I wonder how many have been lost forever to destroyed retail packs and boxes? You figure with 500 cards and 9 of each card... Only 4500 scattered throughout a TON of retail packs, old blaster boxes, and repacks. My Baerga may never ever surface....

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
There's obviously a TON of these sitting unopened in boxes and cases.... I have yet to come across any quantity of wax for sale, let alone a sealed case. It might be fun to crack just for the chance at a Starting Nine.

I wonder how many have been lost forever to destroyed retail packs and boxes? You figure with 500 cards and 9 of each card... Only 4500 scattered throughout a TON of retail packs, old blaster boxes, and repacks. My Baerga may never ever surface....

In a 90s box break we did hear last year of a bunch of different boxes, we did hit a Pirate (forget name) in the Fleer box. Even though it was a common it was a cool hit. I've seen the Clark (owned by a board member).

Ryan

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
03-06-2015%20055651PM.jpg

Still need the Giambi. Unfortunately for me, he's also front and center on Jeremy's card, while I don't consider myself a cameo collector, I think this one warrants attention:

1999 Fleer Tradition #95 - Jeremy Giambi
Courtesy of COMC.com