Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
its cool to hear where cards come from, and how they were distributed. To me, i either found it in a card shop or on ebay. No pack pulled cards for me.

1997%20Upper%20Deck%20Power%20Package%20Jumbo%20PP7.jpg

I got mine from a member, I think it might have been from you maybe??

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I know the high priced stuff is pretty cool but some of the cheaper stuff is pretty neat too-
1999 topps silver gold and holo-gold

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
No clue, cards are legit so I'd assume leaked replacement stock.

Since the auctioned Edgar's which were never pack released also had NNO versions seems like this was protocol.

I don't know what they are either, but I grabbed a couple of Matt Williams and a Darin Erstad. I love finding oddball uncataloged stuff like this, thanks for the heads up!

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I wonder if there is a century marks floating around somewhere since he wasn't included in the set.

The Edgar's popped up at an auction house I believe. If you have an unsigned version my guess is he simply never signed them or received them as opposed to just not returning them in time.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I finally see all the 1996 Mirror Blues have sold on ebay. So here are some Jeter's to show off because of the sales.

Scan.jpgJeter Rainbow0004.jpgJeter E-X.jpgJeter0012.jpgMirror Blue Jeter.jpg

Members online