Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
:eek: I'm still saddened about missing out on 2 Diamond minis. There's a Hometown Currency /5 ending soon and its already up to $40. I don't get some people

Could never understand the appeal for currency (or stamp) cards...but to each his/her own.

Fear not...there are already some instances where a 3rd or 4th example has turned up (this early). Griffey Jr, Kimbrel, McCarthy, Granderson, etc... Just stay alert, my friend.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Happy Birthday jesse!!

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-3-picture8827-itschobirthday.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Could never understand the appeal for currency (or stamp) cards...but to each his/her own.

Fear not...there are already some instances where a 3rd or 4th example has turned up (this early). Griffey Jr, Kimbrel, McCarthy, Granderson, etc... Just stay alert, my friend.

That's the same way I am. The only reason I want this one is because it is for a player collection. If I wasn't collecting the player I wouldn't be going for the currency coins. Its probably some dang Canadian bidding on the Diamond since he's from Canada.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
PC mailday yesterday

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee3-picture16330-ruthbat.JPG

Dang, Pete!!! Vintage Ruth wood!!!:eek:

Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Happy Birthday Brad!

I'm heading downtown in just a little bit to try and win tickets to the Pacers playoff game tomorrow night.

Good day to you, Joe! Good luck with the tickets!:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSE!!!:D

Sorry to hear about your toofus issues, Barry.:(

Nice Ethier pickup, Alex........err......George.;)

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Dang, Pete!!! Vintage Ruth wood!!!:eek:

Good day to you, Joe! Good luck with the tickets!:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSE!!!:D

Sorry to hear about your toofus issues, Barry.:(

Nice Ethier pickup, Alex........err......George.;)

George and I talked about it. I felt it was very necessary for him to have that for his set. He agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts