Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^ Monday Morning Thread ^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Dumped the brush and debris from this weekends 'yard' clean up. Stupid bush with spiky thorns. Was sweating (w/a jacket on at work today) and my arms just started itching like crazy. Was not pleased.

[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] - Steven, got the Jamie Mac today ! Perfect timing after the Winston (I still call it that, not the nextel sprint cup super duper all-star show down or w/e). I'll get a pic of that and then add a pic of Barry's ( [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] ) scorecard he sent last week. Knocked a HUGE want off the MST3K list too. Listed on Amazon.com for $23.95. Pics later of that as well. Rain rolling in soon = a much much needed rest and hopefully a couple hour nap.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Dumped the brush and debris from this weekends 'yard' clean up. Stupid bush with spiky thorns. Was sweating (w/a jacket on at work today) and my arms just started itching like crazy. Was not pleased.

[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] - Steven, got the Jamie Mac today ! Perfect timing after the Winston (I still call it that, not the nextel sprint cup super duper all-star show down or w/e). I'll get a pic of that and then add a pic of Barry's ( [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] ) scorecard he sent last week. Knocked a HUGE want off the MST3K list too. Listed on Amazon.com for $23.95. Pics later of that as well. Rain rolling in soon = a much much needed rest and hopefully a couple hour nap.

Glad you like it. There's a semi-funny story behind it. I was actually looking for the envelopes that I had em in, to ship, since I'm off today. Didn't realize that my wife had already shipped them for me until you posted this lol. Wonder if [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] has received his.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Glad you like it. There's a semi-funny story behind it. I was actually looking for the envelopes that I had em in, to ship, since I'm off today. Didn't realize that my wife had already shipped them for me until you posted this lol. Wonder if [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] has received his.

I'll be getting the mail in a couple of hours once I get off of work. I haven't had mail in over a week so I think that I'm due for some lol

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
From Barry, [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]

From Steven, [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]

@ anyone else that lives in the Chicago area. I have two bleacher tickets for the Yankees/Cubs games. They have not sold on StubHub and if you want them for the MLB transfer fee of $1.50 per ticket please let me know. I also can send a family in my place to the Season Ticket Holder Family Day June 13-14. Please let me know if you are interested.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Haha thanks. Looking to ditch it now that I have the sweet spot incoming.
It's going pretty well. Summer is full go here tourist and work wise. Fishing hasn't picked up quite yet. Another week or two

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well work was a blast... Spent the entire day mowing. I was the unlucky one and got stuck doing 90% of the trimming with a weed eater and that's probably the worst part of mowing. We're a little over half done, which isn't bad for 2.5 people in one day. All I had in the mail was a birthday card from my dad. He found a baseball related birthday card for me :lol: My birthday isn't until Thursday, which is when he'll send the actual gift to me which will be some PayPal.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Well work was a blast... Spent the entire day mowing. I was the unlucky one and got stuck doing 90% of the trimming with a weed eater and that's probably the worst part of mowing. We're a little over half done, which isn't bad for 2.5 people in one day. All I had in the mail was a birthday card from my dad. He found a baseball related birthday card for me :lol: My birthday isn't until Thursday, which is when he'll send the actual gift to me which will be some PayPal.

Happy early birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts