Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########## MORNING THREAD ############ 11/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
001_zps0dd466cc.jpg

private site misc box break - I buy the Braves / Giants and Rangers this card ser# /6 not bad for a $30. slot total

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
001_zps0dd466cc.jpg

private site misc box break - I buy the Braves / Giants and Rangers this card ser# /6 not bad for a $30. slot total

Very nice Barry! I might have to check eBay to see if I can find any card for somewhat cheap from this set since it was a Target Field

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
@#$$%%$ hacker / replicator . get home phone rings , messages and lots on FB , private site and here . thanks Gilmo for help and others .

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning,

Well, with the elections over and no political ads for me to watch one person screaming at another making ludicrous false allegations while overvaluing their own worth, there's suddenly a void in my life. Guess I'll go over to Blowout Cards forum.

Luckily Louisiana is having run offs and we get to keep seeing the commercials!

Afternoon!

I'm running around getting ready to go to Cincinnati on a party bus with 30 friends in a couple hours. GO BROWNS!!!

Power still out here. Doing as much as I can but isn't nearly as much as it should be.
Hoping to catch a plane later today. Going to the seahawks game on sunday. Will be in Seattle area hopefully tonight through tuesday

You guys enjoy your games!

001_zps0dd466cc.jpg

Congrats!

Mailday... very nice card in hand. If only there were logos.

immaculate1.jpg

A beautiful card even without the logos!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So
Barry you did not send a friend request on Facebook about 3 hours ago. I thought was weird since I thought we were already Facebook friends.

Also you did not just message me
With
Hey
How are you doing
As your message on Facebook. [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Barry nice card and Grace collector.
That card is sexy as well.

Michael safe travels sir.