Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

++++++ FCB Morning Thread for Feb. 9th 2015 ++++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Get used to it! I'm almost 5 months in with our little guy and the sleep does not return lol.

Sounds fun, I was thinking about starting a thread here for daddy advice, I know there's a bunch of new dads here, plus a bunch of old dads, I'm sure there's some great advice to share...actually, think I'll go start it up now

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Evening guys. Off work don't have to be back to the cafe until Saturday but have to go to training the next three days.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon.
finished early and did half of tomorrow's work today..

Reminder to get your name in the hat for a 2009 sweet spot Cal Ripken Jr auto!

Picked this up today. One of the most fun players I've watched

Attachments

• 1423523254155.jpg
    1423523254155.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 16

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good evening All!

My youngest is almost 22 and there is still a sleep deprived night now and again.;-)

I thought you sleep less when you get into your ancient years...nothing to do with being a parent. I could be wrong though ;)

Afternoon.
finished early and did half of tomorrow's work today..

Reminder to get your name in the hat for a 2009 sweet spot Cal Ripken Jr auto!

Picked this up today. One of the most fun players I've watched

VERY nice gesture Michael! Don't put my name in the hat, but I wanted to say that is BEYOND amazing of you to do!!! Nice pickup too, but that Teddy Ballgame 9/9 is nearly unbeatable!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I thought you sleep less when you get into your ancient years...nothing to do with being a parent. I could be wrong though ;)

VERY nice gesture Michael! Don't put my name in the hat, but I wanted to say that is BEYOND amazing of you to do!!! Nice pickup too, but that Teddy Ballgame 9/9 is nearly unbeatable!

ancient years AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Members online

Latest posts