Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I just got a picture from the wife.

IMG_9506.jpg

That's siiiiiick. Congrats on that beauty!

A_Pharis

Afternoon, gentlemen.

Whelp - LB and I have notified our parents so I guess it's ok to officially notify everyone here.

We're expecting our first child. LB is right around 6 weeks now (confirmed yesterday). Those of you on my FB, we're still waiting to tell her older half-brother when he comes in from work next week so it's still not "Facebook official".

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Finally got my sh@t together and got to the post office today to mail some overdue packages. [MENTION=2322]jeffv96masters[/MENTION] [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] look for packages Thur-Fri of this week.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Afternoon, gentlemen.

Whelp - LB and I have notified our parents so I guess it's ok to officially notify everyone here.

We're expecting our first child. LB is right around 6 weeks now (confirmed yesterday). Those of you on my FB, we're still waiting to tell her older half-brother when he comes in from work next week so it's still not "Facebook official".

Greatest Congrats Adam and LB!!! That is some exciting news!!!

Afternoon Gents! Busy work day already. Had a great weekend as it was in the 80's Saturday-Monday. Went on a 7 mile bike ride to test out the new road bike we picked up during the wintertime. Legs are a little sore but it is a feel good sore.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
In the spirit of the Stanley Cup playoffs... way to sneak one past the goalie Adam!

Well, I just got fooled on a card. I bought this off eBay just because I liked the materials used on the card. I couldn't remember anything about John Buck (didn't even realize he's still playing) so looked him up on baseball-reference.com (side note: anyone realize that the site now has the athlete's twitter tag listed?) and see that he never played a game with the Astros, didn't make his MLB debut to 2004, and this must be minor league gear. Ah well, still a cool card and not much paid. And I learned Buck has had a much better career than I'd have guessed, but he can't hit a lick.

$T2eC16ZHJGkFFm9O6j!ZBRb)Z-FjRQ~~60_57.JPG

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
6,000 post here... figured it had to be in the MT.
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] - Nice man! Congrats! Those are SO nice in person and yours has the really nice patch in it as well!

I guess I'll play too ;)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

IMG_9506.jpg

That's a sweet looking card, great pickup, sir!!:cool:

Afternoon, gentlemen.

Congratulations to you and LB, Adam!!!!:D

Took my final which secured me a decent grade.

Yay.

Way to knock it out, Taylor!!:D

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Been a boring day off...here's a before picture of the closet I use for baseball card storage. Btw, never had a problem with cards, binders or storage boxes being next to the furnace or water heater and they've been there for over two winters. Anyway, here's the picture before the storage unit I just finished building. I'll take an after picture when I get it all put away.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1367965648.683717.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

IMG_9506.jpg

Nice Score, They are nice cards in hand!

Afternoon, gentlemen.

Congratulation Adam!
In the spirit of the Stanley Cup playoffs... way to sneak one past the goalie Adam!

Well, I just got fooled on a card. I bought this off eBay just because I liked the materials used on the card. I couldn't remember anything about John Buck (didn't even realize he's still playing) so looked him up on baseball-reference.com (side note: anyone realize that the site now has the athlete's twitter tag listed?) and see that he never played a game with the Astros, didn't make his MLB debut to 2004, and this must be minor league gear. Ah well, still a cool card and not much paid. And I learned Buck has had a much better career than I'd have guessed, but he can't hit a lick.

$T2eC16ZHJGkFFm9O6j!ZBRb)Z-FjRQ~~60_57.JPG

Those are Really Neat, too bad its John Buck, although I think the dude has like 10 Dingers alrerady.

6,000 post here... figured it had to be in the MT.
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] - Nice man! Congrats! Those are SO nice in person and yours has the really nice patch in it as well!

I guess I'll play too ;)

Nice Pick ups mans!

PNW Alex - Whats Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts