Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I blame Judge and Bellinger. Night Crew Ep. 7!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Well, I live in a primarily rural area. There are many and I mean MANY people out here now on the streets and roads under the influence of opiods. They won't stop at anything to come up and rob you. I have had a gun pulled on me before, nearly a mile from the TRU that I was at. I dont wear it all the time. Mostly in certain areas that I travel to. There are some really crazy folks out there.

Yeah, a family living in my own neighborhood (I live in the country mind you) was just arrested for operating a meth lab in their barn...different drug but a drug nonetheless. I always suspected something was off about them, just some really odd folk.

Then a couple days ago someone under the influence crashed into my driveway (the claim alone will cost me $10k if the driver doesn't have insurance and he likely doesn't). From my window I watched him toss some stuff in the forest across the street as he ran from the crash site. He was arrested a few blocks down and neighborhood watch said it was a gun, heroin and drug paraphernalia that he tossed. At least he missed my mailbox which I've already had to replace 3 times since I've moved to South Carolina less than a year ago. The garbage truck knocked it over once, the 2nd time it was another city official vehicle & the 3rd time, well I'm not sure who knocked it over that time. Those suckers are surprisingly expensive to replace but not as expensive as it'll now take to replace the brick driveway light posts this idiot knocked over, even after insurance.

So, drug manufacturers...check. Drug users, check. Guns being tossed a few yards from where I live, check. But at least I can say that I haven't had a gun drawn on me yet down here (knock on wood). I still keep a gun in the glove box at all times, as living in the South has been a drastic difference. Completely different culture.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Yeah, a family living in my own neighborhood (I live in the country mind you) was just arrested for operating a meth lab in their barn...different drug but a drug nonetheless. I always suspected something was off about them, just some really odd folk.

Then a couple days ago someone under the influence crashed into my driveway (the claim alone will cost me $10k if the driver doesn't have insurance and he likely doesn't). From my window I watched him toss some stuff in the forest across the street as he ran from the crash site. He was arrested a few blocks down and neighborhood watch said it was a gun, heroin and drug paraphernalia that he tossed. At least he missed my mailbox which I've already had to replace 3 times since I've moved to South Carolina less than a year ago. The garbage truck knocked it over once, the 2nd time it was another city official vehicle & the 3rd time, well I'm not sure who knocked it over that time. Those suckers are surprisingly expensive to replace but not as expensive as it'll now take to replace the brick driveway light posts this idiot knocked over, even after insurance.

So, drug manufacturers...check. Drug users, check. Guns being tossed a few yards from where I live, check. But at least I can say that I haven't had a gun drawn on me yet down here (knock on wood). I still keep a gun in the glove box at all times, as living in the South has been a drastic difference. Completely different culture.

See? This guy gets it!!! Its a TOTALLY different culture.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
When Brian gets kicked out of a store with baseball cards in it, the pack searchers win.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
This was about an hour from me. Im right on the nc/sc border below charlotte. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...llion-in-poppy-plants/?utm_term=.d001dfc8730e

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Good job getting kicked out Blanning!

One mega box was left tonight which I bought. Eating right now so I have to double check SPs, but the two notables:

- Carlos Asujae RC autograph

And in the second-to-last pack:

- Aaron Judge Prizm refractor RC!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Had a little retail success today. 2017 Optic blaster. Pink Judge rated rookie, judge rated rookie and bellinger rated rookie. Not a bad blaster.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I live in a town of roughly 16,000 people in southern Illinois. It’s one of the larger towns in the area, and does have quite the impressive ghetto right near the center of town, with murders and robberies happening frequently. Meth is a huge problem in the area, and heroin is on the rise as well.

All that being said, I’ve never felt the need to arm myself. We don’t even have a gun in our home. If I’m a ‘responsible gun owner’ as everyone says they are, if an intruder suddenly kicks my door down and rushes into my house, unless I have the gun just sitting on my lap ready to use, I’m pretty much screwed regardless. If the gun’s in the safe where it’s supposed to be, then I’m not going to be capable of reaching it in time to protect myself anyway. That’s the way I look at it anyway. I read stories all the time of ‘responsible gun owners’ kids blowing their own heads off, or someone else’s due to recklessness. I’m not going to put my family at risk with loaded guns in the house. I know people may counter that with I’m putting them at risk by not having a gun in the home, but hey, I’m 35 years old and wasn’t raised with guns in my home, and I’ve made it this far. So I’m pretty content with living in the nice part of town, staying away from the ghetto, and living my life minding my own business. Bad things happen whether you want them to or not, and most of the time if something bad’s going to happen you’re not going to be able to do anything about it anyway. I don’t need a gun.

And 99.9999999% of the time, anytime I see someone out in public wearing a side piece, I think they’re overcompensating for having a tiny *****. Basically the exact same feeling I have when I see someone driving a pickup truck that’s jacked up three feet off the ground. Yeah, you have a small *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.