Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Take two and see me in the morning...Night Crew Ep. 14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm honestly ashamed at what this country has become. I'm all for freedom of speech but what is happening is just disgusting. I've never seen more hatred and disdain for mankind that I have in the last few years. I can't believe that there is so much hatred and racism that remains in people. I just have to shake my head.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'm honestly ashamed at what this country has become. I'm all for freedom of speech but what is happening is just disgusting. I've never seen more hatred and disdain for mankind that I have in the last few years. I can't believe that there is so much hatred and racism that remains in people. I just have to shake my head.

I’ve been saying I’m ashamed of the United States for several years now, and I just get told if I don’t like it, to leave.

I’m glad everyone else is catching up to my way of thinking.

Overall, the United States sucks, and has for a long time.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

This is EXACTLY why we don’t need a wall.

Tacos man, tacos.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
There are alot of radical ideas that people float by us as to how we can become "great" again. Honestly, I think we need to realize that we are all HUMANS and that everyone matters on this earth. Skin tone doesn't make a man. Your heart and compassion for your fellow human is what defines you.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
There are alot of radical ideas that people float by us as to how we can become "great" again. Honestly, I think we need to realize that we are all HUMANS and that everyone matters on this earth. Skin tone doesn't make a man. Your heart and compassion for your fellow human is what defines you.

And the side piece, bro.

Just kidding. But seriously, some people are probably going to start to think you’re a White Nationalist if you keep rocking that glock.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
remember Gilmo is a religionist major so you don't want him to call upon the Gods unless they serve COFFEE

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
this old man doesn't know that word . Thirty years younger and I'd visit you for a few parties . Forty year ago I did do a 5000 mile bar hopping trip thru 13 states -- missed Viet Nam draft in 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts