Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Seems Okie It's my time to be sick, so nay bot be around much today.

@PineTar Richard, sending payment in a sec.
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] shipping your package shortly. Thanks for the trade.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I officially hate autocrop. It crops off the cards borders :( I might have to do it a little differently than planned

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
re: MTSS.........One gift was sent yesterday and another is on hold due to the grading.

Please post to this list if your gift has arrived.
Dan - not yet
Keith
Darren
Joe
Dave (F)
Alex (P)
Alex (M)
Steve
Adam
Pete
Mac
Brad
Charlie
Ken

George--Yes
Hunky Tony
Ralph
Kevin

Not here yet George

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
You should be able to adjust the crop before you save it. Mine allows that.

I can crop afterwards as well, but my scanner crops on its own as well. If the cards don't have border, or much extra space on the edges its great because then I dont' have to go in and crop them myself. I'm just going to have to scan the ones with borders seperately

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Sipping on some coffee and eating some oatmeal. Heading out to the office and then helping out Jen with an event at the Science Center later tonight.

Zac - Might want to try putting a dark piece of paper like black or something so that your scanner can read the edges better and see if that helps with the auto crops :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online