Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New High End GU w/ Mcfarlane: New Just In: Evan Longoria...Sweet L@@K...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I like that the Bench is a Gold Glove card and he's making a fielding play with the figure. The Reggie has him in a vest, which is cool too. The Rickey has a different uniform, but it's a nice card and looks really good where you placed it on the figure.

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
Would love to see a Brooks Robinson addition. Think it would be a GREAT addition to your cool looking collection.

pab00a

Dec 6, 2010
Awesome collection! I have a similar collection in which I pair my McFarlanes with Autographed Perez-Steele cards (PSA/DNA cert). I've got 7 pairs thus far - Nolan Ryan, Bob Gibson, Brooks Robinson, Ted Williams, Hank Aaron, Joe DiMaggio, and Mickey Mantle.

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
BUMP: Just added today: Oct. 15, 2013 Here it is: Roger Clemens Boston Red Sox....

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Autograph Swatch Triple Reverse #21 Roger Clemens True 1/1 (on back of card)

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
WOW! Amazing figurine collection there! Of course I like the Griffey one the best! LOL! That is really cool that you made the Beckett magazine for a super collector of those! I was thinking of doing that myself although I'm not really a super collector of Griffey, but I do have a very sick Griffey patch/patch auto collection that could be worthy of making the Beckett magazine! Anyways, congrats on a great collection!:D

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
WOW! Amazing figurine collection there! Of course I like the Griffey one the best! LOL! That is really cool that you made the Beckett magazine for a super collector of those! I was thinking of doing that myself although I'm not really a super collector of Griffey, but I do have a very sick Griffey patch/patch auto collection that could be worthy of making the Beckett magazine! Anyways, congrats on a great collection!:D

Thank you :) I just started collecting everything within the last 5 months....

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
That's cool! Looks like you have been very busy in the last 5 months seeing how much you have! :D

Pretty busy, Yes indeed....the research for the right card to marry up with figure is quite a challenge...I try to find an auto w/game used colors that match the colors/uniform of the figure....I'm able to buy more rare high end cards because I'd rather spend a few hundred bucks on a card that I actually want instead of buying an over priced hobby box or case & bust open a bunch of crap ;)

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Pretty busy, Yes indeed....the research for the right card to marry up with figure is quite a challenge...I try to find an auto w/game used colors that match the colors/uniform of the figure....I'm able to buy more rare high end cards because I'd rather spend a few hundred bucks on a card that I actually want instead of buying an over priced hobby box or case & bust open a bunch of crap ;)
Right! That's the way I am also with adding cards to my Griffey PC. I don't waste my time trying to open cases or boxes to try to get a high end card that I may find myself never being able to find with hard odds. That's what I love about eBay being able to find cards that I might not be able to find anywhere else. Also, not being a flipper it works out well for me even though people tend to flip cards a lot online!:)

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
Right! That's the way I am also with adding cards to my Griffey PC. I don't waste my time trying to open cases or boxes to try to get a high end card that I may find myself never being able to find with hard odds. That's what I love about eBay being able to find cards that I might not be able to find anywhere else. Also, not being a flipper it works out well for me even though people tend to flip cards a lot online!:)

I totally agree with you :) !!!!!

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
BUMP: Just added today: Nov. 2, 2013 Here it is: Yogi Berra (NY Yankees)....

Keep an EyE ;) out as I have Brooks Robinson & Tom Seaver coming in !!!!.....

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
BUMP:

Just added today: Nov. 16, 2013 Here it is: Mariano Rivera (Yankees)...

Just added today: Nov. 16, 2013 Here it is: Tom Seaver (Mets)...

Members online

Latest posts