Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-Saturday Xmas Eve Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Finally got around to uploading scans from my Topps Chrome break from a few weeks ago. Nothing spectacular, but did get a nice range of colors, just not the top players
Scan0237_zpsyyn5cuhm.jpg

Scan0238_zpsedsjwluj.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Happy Christmas Eve day, all. Work until 7PM and then driving to the parents' to meet up with family. Just now got wrapping done.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had another card show up for my recently started Twins patch collection (this is only number 3)

fada5124c48d6a48f327354b2794c827.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

Merry Christmas a bit early from my family to all of yours.

Seems Santa came early to the Radke household and made did he deliver something....Seems everyone has come down with a bug that start on Wednesday and hit almost all of us in some shape or form.........And tomorrow we are supposed to have my whole family over here in the early afternoon. MEHHHHHHHHHH

We should be all good by then since the last one to get it started yesterday and is feeling a whole lot better this afternoon........

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Wow some great cards, had so much fun with the mtss. Want to thank my ss and Dustin it was awesome. Merry Christmas to all , hope your day tomorrow is a great one. Mt rocks.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My mom, sister, and I opened our presents from each other this afternoon. We were gonna wait until tonight, but we are going to be busy with church and then Jaymes aunt wanted us over for game night tonight too. But it's almost as if my family knows I like baseball-

45c52c68021bbf490af5e8c22dbcbebf.jpg

The Canaries shirt is probably my favorite shirt now. The Sioux Falls Canaries were around until the 1970s, but were revived in 1993 and currently play in the American Association league. My mom tried ordering the Aberdeen Pheasants shirt for me, but they were out of stock at the time

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Merry Christmas eve to everyone! I have been around forever but don't post a lot. Glad to see everyone had a good time with MTSS. I hope I can participate next year.
Heading to my Mom's in the morning then my Grandmother's in the afternoon. She is 97 and in better shape than I am. Monday is the family Christmas. Everyone will be back in the area then.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey all, merry Christmas and all other nearby holidays, especially Festivus.

Christmas was at my place this year, so a bunch of family drove yesterday and we celebrated early. I'm a bachelor and that's just the way I likes it, but it's nice to have kids running around the house now and then. Lot of work to host and cook though, so today I'm just vegetating and listening to the radio - and trawling the net for cards :)

Members online