Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CODY BELLINGER CALLED UP TO THE DODGERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Post up what you got, I want to see.

My collection consists of 2 base autos & a refractor auto so it's not much of a collection. I would have got more but they had just reached $100 per base when I began buying. The two base autos should be in the photobucket link in my signature and the refracor auto should come in the mail soon.

I'm not baller enough to afford a bunch of color autos of triple digit base auto prospects :(

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
No mention of the grand slam he hit last night?? I failed to pay attention to what Bellinger had been doing the last few days and I come back to see his numbers like this:
.357 avg 5 HR 14 RBI 1.199 OPS

I was wondering why his base autos were going for up to $250 when I went to check a few minutes ago.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
No mention of the grand slam he hit last night?? I failed to pay attention to what Bellinger had been doing the last few days and I come back to see his numbers like this:
.357 avg 5 HR 14 RBI 1.199 OPS

I was wondering why his base autos were going for up to $250 when I went to check a few minutes ago.

Kid is legit, there will probably be no rush to take Gonz off the DL...

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
6 HR since his last single.
7f9273275e0438285dda4fbbac644be9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online