Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Warp Speed MLB Playoffs Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
A quadruple header of games today...the perfect way to celebrate Columbus/Thanksgiving Day!

To celebrate, here's a contest open to all (Deadline is 2pm Eastern today).

In this thread, simply sort the 8 clubs from highest total pitches thrown today to fewest.

The person who correctly predicts the most teams in order will win a mystery prize from the team of their choice.

If more than one team is tied for pitches thrown, the team's city will be sorted alphabetically to break the tie.

If more than one contestant is tied for most correct, the winner will be the first to post their picks in this thread.

Go!

Total Pitches (Oct 12)

Houston 188
Los Angeles 179
St. Louis 171
Kansas City 167
New York 165
Texas 152
Chicago 151
Toronto 145

Last edited:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Party of 3! Thanks to:

[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION]

Good luck, Gents.

The signup is closed.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good Luck guys, can't believe we didn't get more participants, the other guys don't know what they are missing with your fun contests and extreme generosity

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thanks again for the fun [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] !

Good Luck guys, can't believe we didn't get more participants, the other guys don't know what they are missing with your fun contests and extreme generosity

Even better for you, you don't have to be at home to do this one :)

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
I should mention that this is a guaranteed prize contest.

So, if no one gets the first (or even second, third, etc...) place team correct, we will revert to the longest string anywhere among the 8 teams.

Surely one of you gets two in a row correct...even if it's 6th/7th place!

Thanks again. Go (pause for backlash) Dodgers and Jays!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Looking forward to seeing what the winner gets. All three guys have some great names on their teams. Good luck fellas.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
KC actually had 167 pitches.

Either way, we are looking for the longest uninterrupted string of correct ordering, but [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] has the early advantage!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good luck fellas. Wish I wouldn't have been busy all day but you definitely can't go wrong with one of you three winning

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Okay, a tougher contest than I gave credit for.

No one got two teams in a row, but [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] did correctly peg St. Louis in 3rd place, so he wins!

Alex, please send me your mailing info (again), and I'll get an M's prize out to you this week
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] is runner-up by way of correctly picking Chicago in 7th place. No prize, I'm afraid.

Although [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] was shutout, I appreciate the interest just the same.

Thanks to all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts