Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Just Opened Factory Sealed 1989 Fleer Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
Have the whole set, anyone looking for a particular card from the set? The baseball sticker included is of the Kansas City Royals. I won't be moving the Griffey unless you make some crazy offer, I'm a Griffey collector.

Every card is in great shape, no edge or corner damages. I'm going through the set now and will upload pictures later of any of the bigger name cards.

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
It was fun opening that, lots of names I haven't thought about in awhile that I grew up idolizing.

Can also breakout the entire team set from 89 Fleer if you're interested, I know we have some big team collectors.

Actually looks like a lot of team stickers....Rangers (x2), Giants, Bluejays (x2), Mariners (x2) as well as a large amount of quad team sticker cards with just about every team included in some combination.

Randy Johnson (non error), Bill Ripken (non error), Griffey Jr, Bo, Cecil Fielder (Blue Jays), Gary Carter (Mets), Clemens (Red Sox), Bonilla, Schmidt, Mattingly, Puckett, Galarraga (Expos), Tony Gwynn, Dante Bichette (Angels), Robin Yount, Mark Grace, Rickey Henderson (Yanks), McGwire (As), Kirk Gibson, Goose Gossage, Dwight Gooden, Harold Reynolds, Frank Viola, John Smoltz, Ryne Sandberg, Joe Carter (Indians), Ozzie Guillen, David Wells (Blue Jays), Fred McGriff (Blue Jays), Tim Rock Raines (Expos), John Kruk (Padres), Andre Dawson, Barry Larkin, Julio Franco (already in his 42nd season with Indians), Canseco, Boggs, Ozzie Smith, Bonds (Pirates), Dave Henderson (As), Nolan Ryan (Astros), Bert Blyleven, Saberhagen, Roberto Alomar (Padres), Dave Winfield, Dennis Eckersley, Orel Hershiser, Jay Buhner, Sandy Alomar Jr (Padres), Dave Steward (As), Fernando Valenzuela, Gary Sheffield (Brewers), Rafael Palmeiro (Cubs), Greg Maddux (Cubs), Bill Buckner (Royals), Darryl Strawberry, Cal Ripken Jr, Craig Biggio.

Man what a great time in baseball.

Also have (x12) 1988 World Series insert cards Dodgers over Athletics (Kirk Gibson).

Dual player cards:
Cincinnati Reds Major Prospects: Lenny Harris and Marty Brown
Superstar Special Double Trouble: Andres Galarraga and Gerald Perry
Cincinnati Reds Superstar Special Pitcher Perfect: Tom Browning
Kansas City Royals Major Prospects: Luis Delos Santos and Jim Campbell
Superstar Specials Dual Heat: Mark Davis and Dwight Gooden
Pittsburgh Pirates Major Prospects: Randy Kramer and Miguel Garcia
Major Prospects: Torey Lovullo (Tigers) and Robert Palacios (Royals)
Superstar Specials Hot Corners - Hot Hitters: Wade Boggs and Carney Lansford
Chicago Cubs Major Prospects: Joe Girardi and Rolando Roomes
Superstar Special Triple A's: Jose Canseco, Terry Steinbach, Mark McGwire
Major Prospects: Jim Corsi (Athletics) and Bob Milacki (Orioles)
Chicago Cubs Major Prospects: Mike Capel and Drew Hall
Superstar Specials Like Father Like Sons - Roberto Alomar and Sandy Alomar Jr (Padres)
Superstar Specials Cannon Arms: Chris Sabo (Reds) and Bobby Bonilla (Pirates)
Superstar Specials Power Center: Kirby Puckett (Twins) and Eric Davis (Reds)
Superstar Specials NL Pitching Power: Danny Jackson (Reds) and David Cone (Mets)
Texas Rangers Major Prospects: Kevin Brown and Kevin Reimer
Superstar Specials Speed and Power: Jose Canseco

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
Bump.

Anyone want any of these? Not looking to profit, help cover shipping and they're yours. Just trying to help some fellow collectors out.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Would you be willing to send the small team stickers to me (the ones with 4 per card)? My system for sorting is six 5-row super shoeboxes, with one row for each team. I put the team stickers on each row, and it works perfectly for sorting large amounts of cards by team (30 teams).

I'll pay shipping.

Members online