Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS ***REDUCED $2000!*** 50k+ Fleer Replacement Cards !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Are they sorted in such a way that you could find a given player at the moment? I''m curious to know if there are any Garvey cards in there and what they may be. I realize you are not looking to break up the lot at this time. More curiosity than anything, especially since Fleer really screwed me on some redemptions and I assume the cards I redeemed were never actually made.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Are they sorted in such a way that you could find a given player at the moment? I''m curious to know if there are any Garvey cards in there and what they may be. I realize you are not looking to break up the lot at this time. More curiosity than anything, especially since Fleer really screwed me on some redemptions and I assume the cards I redeemed were never actually made.

I don't recall any Garveys , if I run across any , I'll let u know

Ryan

Dec 4, 2008
Hey Ryan, have seen you on the boards here for a while. Could be interested in the lot. I prefer to just do baseball, but may be up for the full boat if there are enough saleable singles from baseball and the other sports to make it worth my time. Do you have any more info on these such as source of cards (auction?), set makeup, and have stars already been pulled? Curious especially about what the star factor is here.
Thanks,
Matt

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey Ryan, have seen you on the boards here for a while. Could be interested in the lot. I prefer to just do baseball, but may be up for the full boat if there are enough saleable singles from baseball and the other sports to make it worth my time. Do you have any more info on these such as source of cards (auction?), set makeup, and have stars already been pulled? Curious especially about what the star factor is here.
Thanks,
Matt

I'll take some time this weekend to do some more details on the lot. It originated from Fleer Auction

Ryan

Dec 4, 2008
Yep, I would say that you moved on nicely with your Topps / Bowman proto hoard you came into! Everything pales in comparison to that. You certainly have come into some awesome stuff!

Members online