Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

San Francisco (Daly City) Card Show @ Serramonte Center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Has anyone attended the card show at the Serramonte Center in Daly City (San Francisco)? If so, what's the selection like? How many dealers or tables? Small or large? Is it all/mostly sports cards or is it a mix of non-sports, comics, toys, etc.? If it's mainly a sports card show, is it mostly modern or vintage?

I might be taking a short one or two day trip up to the Bay Area later this month and was wondering if it would be worth checking out. Note: I won't be renting a car; using BART to get around so just want to make sure it would be worth my time.

Details:

Dates:
  • Saturday, January 28 - 10 AM - 9 PM
  • Sunday, January 29 - 11 AM - 7 PM

Serramonte Center
3 Serramonte Center
Daly City, CA

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I've never been but the guy who owns my LCS has told me it's mostly toys. I'll probably stop by this week, if I do, I'll double check with him

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
I've never been but the guy who owns my LCS has told me it's mostly toys. I'll probably stop by this week, if I do, I'll double check with him

Thanks, I appreciate it. By any chance does your LCS have any rare-ish Mark Mulder cards for sale?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Doubtful, almost everything they put out is Giants. The owner is really cool though, u could give him a call. Try Teammates in Carmichael for his number, ask for Greg, he might be able to point u n the right direction

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Doubtful, almost everything they put out is Giants. The owner is really cool though, u could give him a call. Try Teammates in Carmichael for his number, ask for Greg, he might be able to point u n the right direction

Thanks. Will consider giving him a call one day. Any other Bay Area card shops you recommend?

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Sorry, I missed this post - but I didn't go to the Serramonte Card show this past weekend - was too busy. I frequent South Bay Sports Cards, Peninsula Sports Cards and Stevens Creek Sports Cards. All of the other ones aren't really worth it. there's also a small shop in downtown San Mateo, but I don't go there much either.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Sorry, I missed this post - but I didn't go to the Serramonte Card show this past weekend - was too busy. I frequent South Bay Sports Cards, Peninsula Sports Cards and Stevens Creek Sports Cards. All of the other ones aren't really worth it. there's also a small shop in downtown San Mateo, but I don't go there much either.
I'm really hoping to go to the cow palace in April

Members online

Latest posts